ADVERTISEMENT

Ironhead needs a fact-checker stat

PSU_1991

Gold Member
Dec 1, 2015
Jeff Byers may be (and is) a great wrestling announcer but his sports updates on 1450AM (ESPN radio) are so filled with incorrect information that it's made me wonder if he's being punked. Within the last 2 weeks he stated that Franklin's spring practice press conference would be on Tuesday (wrong, Wednesday) and that the basketball team's record is 14-21 (wrong, 14-18). (These are just very recent examples.) This morning I was pulling for him to make it through without an error. Then, he said the Blue/White game is on April 13th at 4pm (wrong, 3pm.) Seriously, I'm wondering if someone is trying to make him look bad.

Well thank god you are here to correct all of this misinformation.

I've never met Jeff Byers and I'm sure he's a great guy. However, maybe there's a reason the nickname Ironhead stuck to him.

I've never met Jeff Byers and I'm sure he's a great guy. However, maybe there's a reason the nickname Ironhead stuck to him.

I really don't think it's his fault. I think someone probably does the research (badly) and gives him a script.

I really don't think it's his fault. I think someone probably does the research (badly) and gives him a script.

If you think that Forever Media has people doing research for Byers, I'm dating a Hollywood starlet. Any research that Byers is using is his own.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT