ADVERTISEMENT

Interesting

So you put words/thoughts in Greg's mouth and then call him naïve....perfect.

I didn't put a single word in Gregs mouth. Did you pull some out of your ass? Is Manny's absence from the depth chart news to you? Shocking perhaps?

Next man up..opens up a spot for Brooks, Luketa, or Tarburton to step up huge next year
Yes....I actually think PSU may determine it is best next year to play the young talent at LB - Brown, Brooks, Faison-Weldon, Luketa, Tarburton, Katshir (not necessarily every one of them). That's five 4 * recruits who all appear to have been recruited at LB to start their career, as opposed to guys like Farmer and Miller who played other positions earlier in their PSU careers. This would still leave us with some veteran, fairly experienced players such as Cooper, Koa and Miller as insurance policies.

Reactions: Cpeplion
Yes....I actually think PSU may determine it is best next year to play the young talent at LB - Brown, Brooks, Faison-Weldon, Luketa, Tarburton, Katshir (not necessarily every one of them). That's five 4 * recruits who all appear to have been recruited at LB to start their career, as opposed to guys like Farmer and Miller who played other positions earlier in their PSU careers. This would still leave us with some veteran, fairly experienced players such as Cooper, Koa and Miller as insurance policies.

... and what given Franklin's history of starting predominantly upper class-men would bring you to this conclusion. He has played underclassmen in rotation (which I think is terrific). I expect some of the guys you mention will see action that way and perhaps significantly. But I don't see any wild wholesale starting of freshmen on the horizon.

Even if Bowen is suspended for the bowl game, it could be a dog house case right? Wouldn't CJF have said outright if he was dismissed from the program?

Even if Bowen is suspended for the bowl game, it could be a dog house case right? Wouldn't CJF have said outright if he was dismissed from the program?

I believe you are correct. Guessing if Bowen plays things smart, he will be back next year and be a big contributor.

So you put words/thoughts in Greg's mouth and then call him naïve....perfect.

Well, did he say "Greg Pickel thought he would see Manny Bowen on the depth chart" No, you did. Then you proceeded to call him naive for it. I took his statement as his confirmation to what he already thought was the case.

Next....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT