ADVERTISEMENT

Intel CEO out due to “consensual relationship”.

BobPSU92

May 6, 2015
Apparently, she worked under him. :eek:

See the link below. From the article:

“Krzanich violated a policy that said managers cannot have relationships with people who report to them either directly or indirectly. The relationship ended and took place "some time back," people familiar with the situation told CNBC. It's unclear with whom Krzanich, 58, had the relationship.”

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/06/21/int...-down-bob-swan-to-step-in-as-interim-ceo.html

SEX. :eek:

“Krzanich violated a policy that said managers cannot have relationships with people who report to them either directly or indirectly. The relationship ended and took place "some time back," people familiar with the situation told CNBC. It's unclear with whom Krzanich, 58, had the relationship.”

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/06/21/int...-down-bob-swan-to-step-in-as-interim-ceo.html

Where does it say it’s a “she”? Don’t assume genders, Bob.

Where does it say it’s a “she”? Don’t assume genders, Bob.
giphy.gif

Anyone here ever been under a woman ?
I mean at work.
I mean in the sense of the organizational tree.

Anyone here ever been under a woman ?
I mean at work.
I mean in the sense of the organizational tree.

Yes. A couple of times.

One was good, one I thought was very technically and managerially limited.

The upside to working for a woman (my experience) is that you didn't have to deal with that macho sh*t that you deal with from male managers.

The downside (again my experience only) is that they both tried so hard to prove themselves that they never could simply let up and just enjoy the work.

Last edited:
Had a female general manager in our office that got put in the job from corporate. She failed miserably, got fired and the office got downsized by 33% as part of her firing. Wasn't because she was female, more because she was incompetent and should have never been put in the position in the first place.

Interesting to see how far back the offense occurred.

More interested in knowing who dropped the dime. Wouldn't it be fascinating if someone who stood to gain by the departure spoke up (y'know, anonymously)... now... way after it actually happened?

Kissing buh bye to $21M plus big perks... ouch

Interesting to see how far back the offense occurred.

More interested in knowing who dropped the dime. Wouldn't it be fascinating if someone who stood to gain by the departure spoke up (y'know, anonymously)... now... way after it actually happened?

Kissing buh bye to $21M plus big perks... ouch

I'll ask.

Who knew and when? :eek:

Reactions: N&B4PSU
I could see where it is tough being a woman in a management or leadership position. The same decisions that might earn a guy accolades like “ tough “ and “ decisive “ will sometimes get a woman called a b_tch.

Reactions: ILLINOISLION

FLAG!

No picture of her.

I am currently a psych nurse. Work with female supervisors mostly. I have their back once they show me they have mine. Basically, I run the unit on my shift regardless of who is in charge. People who are A team recognize each other quickly and force out ones who aren't. A team players do not compete with each other...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT