ADVERTISEMENT

In shocking news today... Britney headed to divorce...

I'm no fan of her music and always thought she was more of a "star" than talent- but at this point I feel just sad for her.

Many years ago I had a limo driver who was in the rotation of guys who would take me to the airport for business travel. Over the years I became friendly with many, even to the point of them having my favorite beer on ice and me sitting in the passenger seat instead of the back.

This one guy claimed that he drove her and her posse around a lot (he had a stretch) and somehow his son had wormed his way into her group of clingons. I do recall him mentioning the dad...but do not recall the context.

Thank goodness I'm just a slightly above average person regarding intelligence with no real physical or musical talent. Hard work in my own little world suits me just fine.

Where is K Fed?????

I'm no fan of her music and always thought she was more of a "star" than talent- but at this point I feel just sad for her.

Many years ago I had a limo driver who was in the rotation of guys who would take me to the airport for business travel. Over the years I became friendly with many, even to the point of them having my favorite beer on ice and me sitting in the passenger seat instead of the back.

This one guy claimed that he drove her and her posse around a lot (he had a stretch) and somehow his son had wormed his way into her group of clingons. I do recall him mentioning the dad...but do not recall the context.

Thank goodness I'm just a slightly above average person regarding intelligence with no real physical or musical talent. Hard work in my own little world suits me just fine.

Where is K Fed?????
The dad is not the problem.

Reactions: Rip_E_2_Joe_PA
She’s been used by her family her whole life. Anyone would have issues going through what she went through

The dad is not the problem.
Didn't say he was. Just remember hearing him mentioned amonst the wild party stories the driver claimed to have been the chauffer for...whether the dad was the kill joy or not I don't recall. Obviously she is a mess, as are many from that generation- Lindsey Lohan, Mylie Cyrus et al seem to all have had issues.

Years ago, a local football coach lost a game he should have won. His comment to the press afterwards was "800 million Chinese don't give a damm about this".

• Haha
Reactions: hlstone
Really?? The pressure would crack most of us.

2-3% of the population is bi polar. That tops out at 10 million people who were not raised by Britney's parents. There are numerous causes and actual doctors can't pinpoint exact causes.

Can you tell us some current teen stars who will crack?

Reactions: Rip_E_2_Joe_PA
I’m not going to waste time arguing with you. Girl had a ton of pressure put on her from an early age based on greedy parents.

Reactions: blair10
Britney Spears Reaction GIF

Reactions: jjw165
....or, they so damaged her as a kid she has no way to recover.

giphy.gif

What did the parents do?

Are you taking the word of Brittany who is mentally ill?

Blaming the family is a classic symptom of bi polar.

The current husband now realizes the family was right.

Last edited:
This will not end well. Biology of the brain, the organ that should be understood the most, unfortunately is the least understood. Fear and the asinine notion that 'will power' without explanation somehow can overcome the defects and diseases of our most complex of biochemical organs has put us in a national crisis of mental health misunderstanding, mistreatment and failure.

Just the fact that we don't call it brain disease demonstrates how chickenshit we are as a culture to tackle the many diseases of the brain. We call heart disease, heart disease and liver disease we call liver disease but brain disease we call ... mental health and ask those with brain disease to use their diseased brain to cure themselves through 'will power'. Brilliant! Abra cadabra, 'Brain, heal thy self'! Or, we blame the parents who struggle and grieve for decades while watching helplessly as their children struggle without hope in most cases living never ending tortured existences.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT