ADVERTISEMENT

I'll be extremely down if we don't beat the Bucks at home, away I wouldn't have as high expectations

Mr. Potter

Dec 27, 2004
hopes. Franklin needs this W in his cap to cement status as top tier coach. Trace and Sanders make me feel real confident, and I hope we see Tommy Stevens (Lion) packages this game as well as sound LB play.

I’d get plenty of the hard stuff for Saturday just in case. I am very hopeful that the Nits win, but unless some loose ends on D get fixed, it will be tough sledding. I’d be OK if there was a shut down component somewhere on the D, but teams have both ran and passed effectively against the D. Ohio State is lucky to be getting this game early in the Schedule this year before the youth on D has had more time to develop.

Please check in either way after the game so we know you’re OK.

hopes. Franklin needs this W in his cap to cement status as top tier coach. Trace and Sanders make me feel real confident, and I hope we see Tommy Stevens (Lion) packages this game as well as sound LB play.
If he gets the W, forget about the cap. Lets buy coach a good looking hat with a feather. Imagine walking into a recruit's house wearing this beauty.:)

feather-in-cap.jpg.cf.jpg

Reactions: Mr. Potter
We’re not that far out from being left for dead by crippling sanctions....I just plan on enjoying where we’re at right now compared to where everyone thought we would be.

Reactions: LionJim
One thing’s for sure, if we lose, regardless of how it happens, it will be Franklin’s fault according to many posters on this board. Bad play calling, bad defensive schemes....whatever, but it won’t be because we got out played. I remember a day when it used to be up to the players to play well to win a game...now it’s entirely on the coaches.

Reactions: krichards
I’d get plenty of the hard stuff for Saturday just in case. I am very hopeful that the Nits win, but unless some loose ends on D get fixed, it will be tough sledding. I’d be OK if there was a shut down component somewhere on the D, but teams have both ran and passed effectively against the D. Ohio State is lucky to be getting this game early in the Schedule this year before the youth on D has had more time to develop.

Please check in either way after the game so we know you’re OK.
will do

One thing’s for sure, if we lose, regardless of how it happens, it will be Franklin’s fault according to many posters on this board. Bad play calling, bad defensive schemes....whatever, but it won’t be because we got out played. I remember a day when it used to be up to the players to play well to win a game...now it’s entirely on the coaches.
Just as I said.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT