ADVERTISEMENT

If your Sandy Barbour. What do you do??

Doesn’t matter....any OC we get will be second and third guessed on this board every game and no one would be good enough.

I dunno about that.

Even this board was able to see that the likes of O'Brien and JoMo were pretty well renowned among their peers and in CFB as a whole. I mean, look what O'Brien did with McGloin and with Hack during his first season! Instant credibility right there.

Right now I'll take a Kellen Moore type in Dallas. Spread the ball around to everyone. Get the ball out quickly. Don't abandon the running game. Look what Josh McDaniel and New England have done for goodness sakes. It ain't rocket science folks!

Just need a QB to read/react quickly and make the throws. And everyone else to execute. Oh, and need the OL to be stout.

That's all. ;)

I dunno about that.

Even this board was able to see that the likes of O'Brien and JoMo were pretty well renowned among their peers and in CFB as a whole. I mean, look what O'Brien did with McGloin and with Hack during his first season! Instant credibility right there.

Right now I'll take a Kellen Moore type in Dallas. Spread the ball around to everyone. Get the ball out quickly. Don't abandon the running game. Look what Josh McDaniel and New England have done for goodness sakes. It ain't rocket science folks!

Just need a QB to read/react quickly and make the throws. And everyone else to execute. Oh, and need the OL to be stout.

That's all. ;)
JoMo got second guessed all the time.

Reactions: VaLion'92
Do you force changes at seasons end if we don’t improve?? No reason for us to look that bad vs Pitt. She can’t be happy.

Hire another Assistant AD to ponder the issue. Nice big salary. Sandy has got this.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT