ADVERTISEMENT

If the football gods told you…

NittanyChris

Dec 3, 2001
PSU would go 1-1 vs Michigan and Ohio State this season, but you could choose which team to beat, who would it be and why?

For me, logically it’d be Ohio State, because it increases the odds of making the playoff since Ohio State would likely beat Michigan and we’d own the tiebreaker.

But my Michigan hatred is just SO strong…

PSU would go 1-1 vs Michigan and Ohio State this season, but you could choose which team to beat, who would it be and why?

For me, logically it’d be Ohio State, because it increases the odds of making the playoff since Ohio State would likely beat Michigan and we’d own the tiebreaker.

Ohio state because that's a better shot to make the championship game since Ohio state will most likely beat Michigan

I would say, heck with the gods, if you can beat one you can beat the other. Go for both.
F you, Jobu! We'll do it ourselves!

qtuA6g.gif

Agreed. Except that we haven't really gone head-to-head with Michigan for an elite player lately. Those really stung back in the day of the big losing streak to them.

Don't stub our toe vs. Maryland or Michigan State or Minnesota. We got an 11-1 season.

Always O$U as they are the premier program in the B1G. SCUM is tough on the road but never lose a big game at home.

That’s brings up a good question. How is a three way tie broken in the B1G East? PSU loses to scUM, beats O$U and O$U beats scUM. Who goes to the championship?

My life has taught me that your arms are too short to box with the gods....and I've been kicked in the nuts both as a player and a coach by said deities. So I wouldn't kick a "gift horse" in the chops......I'd say thank you very much... to defeating either one.

Always O$U as they are the premier program in the B1G. SCUM is tough on the road but never lose a big game at home.

That’s brings up a good question. How is a three way tie broken in the B1G East? PSU loses to scUM, beats O$U and O$U beats scUM. Who goes to the championship?
Isn’t that what happened in 2016?

Ohio State. Because it’s at home and 107,000 of my friends and I have more fun when they win at Beaver Stadium.
There are only 4 B1G games that matter. UM vs. PSU, PSU vs. OSU, OSU vs. UM and the B1G championship game. Been that way all year. There are only 3 teams in the league that are playoff relevant.

Always like to see Michigan lose, because any michigan fan I know is an arrogant bigmouth. I don't have the hatred towards OSU that most Penn State fans have.
Ohio State has the post WWII program Michigan thinks it has. I have grudging respect for them and they have pretty much carried this league for awhile.

As for the Q, give me a beating of Michigan

Reactions: Gitzit
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT