ADVERTISEMENT

ICA staffer new AD at UT-Chattanooga

just think how much money his replacement will make?? If he was making $x, his replacement surely will need $2x. Maybe I should call Sandy!!

Good riddance. He was a jerk. Impersonal and inattentive. Fortunately, there are some good people in NLC major gifts that are wonderfully accomdating.

Good riddance. He was a jerk. Impersonal and inattentive. Fortunately, there are some good people in NLC major gifts that are wonderfully accomdating.

And yet he followed in the trail blazed by Fran Fisher, Kay Kustenbauter, and Joe Battista, all of whom were very outgoing and approachable and easy to talk with and work with. Whatever issues anyone may have had with the NLC, it was never that the Head of the organization was an SOB.

By and large, the NLC staff is great to work with. Hope they find someone to lead it who can recapture the ideal of service to and for the donors.

Never had those experiences with him. Our interactions were always positive.

apparently, you didn't know mark very well. have never had a negative experience with him.

2 years ago we wanted to make a 5 figure gift and he could have cared less. Fortunately the major gifts staff did. We have since made another. But to each his own. We won't miss him

You may also want to check with the staff he chased off, they didn't like him either.

2 years ago we wanted to make a 5 figure gift and he could have cared less. Fortunately the major gifts staff did. We have since made another. But to each his own. We won't miss him

You may also want to check with the staff he chased off, they didn't like him either.
very few people who lose jobs revere their bosses. i prefer to make my own judgements.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT