ADVERTISEMENT

I wish Larry Johnson was still Coaching our D-Line, Spencer is good but not LJ.Sr we had DPOY.......

Mr. Potter

Dec 27, 2004
consistently with LJ Sr and he definitely elevated OSU D-line since he's been there. We might have had the Bosa boys if he was here

consistently with LJ Sr and he definitely elevated OSU D-line since he's been there. We might have had the Bosa boys if he was here
Joey Bosa committed to Ohio State when Johnson was still on the Penn State staff. Nick committed to Ohio State because it’s where his brother went. Nothing to do with Johnson. You might have a more compelling argument with Chase Young.

Do you know what I wish? You probably don't want to hear it. But since I don't want to hear what you posted, too bad, now you have to hear my thoughts too.

I wish posters like you would disappear forever. I don't mind critiquing things. But you aren't critiquing anything. You are trolling. Plain and simple.

Don't waste heartburn on that one. If LJ Sr. were still at PSU he wouldn't be coaching the DL anyway -- the only way he was staying was if he was named head coach instead of Franklin.

Spencer is an excellent coach and has built a terrific program from LJSr's foundation.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT