ADVERTISEMENT

I think it's great Sandy Barbour attends athletic events other than Football

Cosmos

May 29, 2001
I only wish she would lend her full support when she does. Case in point, the wrestling match against Indiana. There she was sitting in front, near the point of egress of our wrestlers and yet what does she do for much of the match. She's checking her messages!

Dear Sandy, I beseech you. Put away that smart phone. Whatever it is can wait because nothing is more important than supporting our troops. In this day in age where 'leadership from the rear' has become commonplace I think it's especially poignant for you to set the example.

I thank you and have a blessed New Year.

Reactions: 91Joe95
She does that during volleyball also. Sits in the back and looks at her phone. When she came down on the court to congratulate the team after their elite 8 win, they walked right by her and didn’t acknowledge her. It was hilarious yet cringeworthy.

Reactions: 91Joe95
Heard Sandy supported the Dallas Cowboys this year. It didn't help. Said while she watched the Cowboys her smartphone was the only thing that kept her awake.

I think you're being a little rough. Nothing wrong with that. She's checking out her messages; you're paying attention to Sandy instead of the wrestlers. If she's wrong, so are you. Now get out of town.

Not sure if y'all know what an AD does. They are NOT there to be cheerleaders of the team on the field/court/mat. They are there to make sure the program runs as flawlessly as possible and manage anything that might go awry.

I agree. Some people are too dumb to realize that. I guess he thinks Sandy should jump out there with the cheerleaders. Some people are always trying to find fault.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT