ADVERTISEMENT

I think Ayton, then CP3, then Booker are the reasons the Suns will win the NBA championship.

Yep, and Bridges was drafted by his childhood favorite team, the Sixers, on draft night. His mother was also working for the Sixers at the time. Imagine being able to play high school then college then pro ball all in your home area. It was too perfect.

5b2d17411ae6621e008b474a

Reactions: Mr. Potter
Yep, and Bridges was drafted by his childhood favorite team, the Sixers, on draft night. His mother was also working for the Sixers at the time. Imagine being able to play high school then college then pro ball all in your home area. It was too perfect.

5b2d17411ae6621e008b474a
Yeah, Bridges is at best the 3rd best player on this Suns team. That’s a championship team, having Bridges as your 3rd or 4th best player.

Reactions: Mr. Potter
Watching bridges inevitably win the finals this year is but one of the many painful trades the sixers have made in recent memory.

Good for ayton that he improved his game as much as he has, wasn't sure he'd turn into this good of a player this quickly.

Reactions: PSUriseANDfire
Weird stat from last night. Suns hit 8 3pt shots in the first quarter and were still down by 3 when the quarter ended.

Ayton had a quiet game by his standards, but still attained a double double. Giannis was on a roll scoring, but he just didn't have enough help. Middleton and or Holiday need to score 20+ to keep up with Booker and Paul.

Throw in Bridges scoring like he did? Very tough to overcome. Tucker has been a quiet man this series. He's not frustrating any Suns enough to matter and his scoring has been low. Lopez has been going to the bench for Giannis to play the 5 and they still only outscored the Sun's by 1 in the second half.

Credit to the Sun's for switching up game plans as well. They went to the rim a lot in game 1, resulting in 26 FTAs (they made 25). They stayed outside more in game 2. Kept Milwaukee off balance.

I think the key for the Bucks is going inside with Giannis and Lopez. Create foul trouble with the high pick and roll and hustle better on the fast break.

Fun series to cap off a fun playoffs.

Weird stat from last night. Suns hit 8 3pt shots in the first quarter and were still down by 3 when the quarter ended.

Ayton had a quiet game by his standards, but still attained a double double. Giannis was on a roll scoring, but he just didn't have enough help. Middleton and or Holiday need to score 20+ to keep up with Booker and Paul.

Throw in Bridges scoring like he did? Very tough to overcome. Tucker has been a quiet man this series. He's not frustrating any Suns enough to matter and his scoring has been low. Lopez has been going to the bench for Giannis to play the 5 and they still only outscored the Sun's by 1 in the second half.

Credit to the Sun's for switching up game plans as well. They went to the rim a lot in game 1, resulting in 26 FTAs (they made 25). They stayed outside more in game 2. Kept Milwaukee off balance.

I think the key for the Bucks is going inside with Giannis and Lopez. Create foul trouble with the high pick and roll and hustle better on the fast break.

Fun series to cap off a fun playoffs.
Additionally, in Q1 MIL had their first 12 baskets, give or take, all from inside the paint. I am a bit hoarse this morning from helping Giannis count to 10 on his, what seemed like, dozens of woefully looking free throw attempts.

• Haha
Reactions: lazydave841
Milwaukee less than a minute away from the NBA title.

Giannis with a monster game. Overcome 0-2 deficit to win 4 straight.

Reactions: BBrown
When we win a title in football it will make that look weak.😂

Seriously though they deserve it. Giannis is walking into all time great territory ever. He did while staying put.

I also thought the Suns would win, but Giannis really showed everyone why he is always a contender in the MVP voting. Also, the Suns' half court offense really fell apart in the 4th quarter (i.e., when it counted). Chris Paul came up small (perhaps it was his shoulder?), and Booker could not do it with just Payne helping out. Giannis absolutely OWNED Ayton. Hats off to the Bucks and Milwaukee.

Giannis did it without any other superstars. In fact that team if you remove him is probably a lottery team and might even be fighting for the first pick possibly. He put on a show last night.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT