ADVERTISEMENT

I See Stuff That Ain't Even There: Artist FKA SG OUT WEST IU Recap Up ITT

Nihilist Rodgers

Gold Member
May 29, 2001
SoCal
1) people bitch about INT's, that INT is on Parker Washington who had 2 key drops last night. If he catches that perfect rocket slant he might still be running. PSU went vanilla and didn't attack the seams all night? It looked more like a focused practice than a game plan. We are running fine at the goal line and get cute.. we were a bit too cute all over last night on O. Time to put Luketa in as FB on short yardage.. he would blasted the living $hit outta McFadden

2) Lee is the only north-south runner we have. He did it in the last 5 games of last year (he demoralized Michigan) and will turn it up for the remainder of the year. He is as punishing as it gets when he gets square and low.

3) Indy D is legit, Iowa is coached better but IU has more NFL level athletes in the back 7. BIG officials suck, twice they ripped our WR helmets off.. not only was there no call, our WR's had to leave the game for a play.. wtf?? I have nothing against ripping somebody's head off, I just feel it should be flagged. @lionlover

4) DEF is great, we still need a 2nd pass rusher at DE.. with Iowa having a soph and frosh at OT, we might have a big night next SAt. I might line up 3-4 and motion to 4/4 moving Brandon Smith to DE for a few plays. He is better engaging than being engaged @Thomas Frank Carr . In fact after being married for 20 years, I would never encourage anybody to ever get engaged. @SJLuvsLions

5) crowd was good, give them 7/10.

6) Penix Jr the 9th is a sandlot hack.. the best way to beat him is play zone and wait for a few idiot balls to sail your way. That robot pretending he was a QB that they bot in (Tuttle).. is pathetic. He looks like he was doing dance steps and counting.. snap back, step back step 1-2-3, throw ball 14 yards at 37 degrees.. what a goof.. looks like he escaped a Muncie meth lab before the cops got there and found his way to IU @kjb32812

7) Stout was gain stout

8) what's with Noah Cain and his propensity to run sideways before he even has the ball? On that one play McFadden cut down Lovett (running left and heading for the sideline) if he doesn't get him that play is HOUSED. Beautiful angle by McFadden. Checking the SG STATULATOR, Cain has 110 yards rushing behind the LOS and 14 yards once he's past it. @Greg Pickel BWI staff

9) IU TE Peyton Hendershot must have ruined his hands from punching too many women @kjb32812 This kid should be doing time at Indiana State or Southern Illinois FCS, he should not be on that team.. that karma is sinking IU as I type.

10) If you ever run into a Northwestern Fan make sure you kick him while's he's down, and tell him Fitz has a 4 rebuild to .500 in front of him. They will froth at the mouth and explain to you how they are 1 RB away from toppling Bama.

11) I hate to end with something positive, but that's just how it worked out. Yurcich will destroy Iowa schemes just like Bill O'Brien did the first time he played them. Its not like Iowa can adjust, as good as they are their scheme is built to deal with having 6 white kids on the first team D every year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News