ADVERTISEMENT

I hope that Manny and Deion are staying in regular touch with Waller and Umh.

19333lion

Jan 30, 2016
If FL can manage bad season, Waller might not like the look, especially if Napier is feeling heat.

Umeh might not like the idea of playing half his games three time zomes away, now that Standofrd is joining the ACC.

WAller is the LBer I most wanted in this class. Umeh oozes athletic ability. Hey, I can always hope!

If FL can manage bad season, Waller might not like the look, especially if Napier is feeling heat.

Umeh might not like the idea of playing half his games three time zomes away, now that Standofrd is joining the ACC.

WAller is the LBer I most wanted in this class. Umeh oozes athletic ability. Hey, I can always hope!

If a player is concerned about playing "three time zones away", how would that be a benefit for PSU now that USC/UCLA/Washington/Oregon are joining the Big Ten conference?

Reactions: dswartz and LMTLION
If a player is concerned about playing "three time zones away", how would that be a benefit for PSU now that USC/UCLA/Washington/Oregon are joining the Big Ten conference?
Because PSU will be playing maybe one or two games three time zones away as opposed to five or six per season, Standford will be doing. Moreover, Stanford may continue crapping the bed, although Umeh doesn't seem like the kind of kid who shies away from challenges.

I don't know why we think he might not like it. It's a handful of long flights a year. Really not a huge deal.

Alright! Well then, how 'bout Waller? For that matter, how 'bout Chiles, who also committed to FL? Not that Chiles ever expressed much interest in us....

Maybe one of our board sleuths can send Mr. Waller this in-game discussion from the Gators board. People calling for a 3-7 win season, seven at best.

The only way Waller leaves is if one of the Florida NIL check bounces. Come to think of it, that has happened before.

• Haha
Reactions: 19333lion
Alright! Well then, how 'bout Waller? For that matter, how 'bout Chiles, who also committed to FL? Not that Chiles ever expressed much interest in us....
I would think it has more to do with how PSU does this year more than how Florida does this year. Win the BIG and Make the playoffs and recruiting willl trend upwards.

HillBilly Napier could be gone by mid season when it becomes apparent the gators are headed to third straight losing season. Guy is a wreck as a P5 coach. Urban will return but until then…

Franklin will be rumored as a replacement, as always, and his agent will do the annual dance parlaying it into a $3m increase and then he’ll lose to O$U and scUM.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT