ADVERTISEMENT

I have proof Fran had to know as far back as 1970.....

sluggo72

Aug 31, 2006
NOTES:

After the team started 2-3, Coach PATERNO

made changes to the offensive backfield rotation.

QB: HUFNAGEL started replacing COOPER and PARSONS

who had been previous alternate starters.

FB: GANTER replaced HARRIS at FB.

HB: RAMICH replaced MITCHELL at TB, at first due to injury to Mitchell sustained in the BC game, then by coaching decision.

Because starting assignments were relatively split, GANTER, HARRIS, MITCHELL and RAMICH are all listed in CAPS with Mitchell and Harris on the top line merely because they finished 1-2 in rushing.

if Fran didn't know (about JS) , why would he replace Franco as FB?? People always said he had to know, and I think this is proof!!! LOL its a joke!!

http://www.nittanyanthology.com/Home.html

NOTES:

HB: RAMICH replaced MITCHELL at TB, at first due to injury to Mitchell sustained in the BC game, then by coaching decision.

Because starting assignments were relatively split, GANTER, HARRIS, MITCHELL and RAMICH are all listed in CAPS with Mitchell and Harris on the top line merely because they finished 1-2 in rushing.

if Fran didn't know (about JS) , why would he replace Franco as FB?? People always said he had to know, and I think this is proof!!! LOL its a joke!!

Ramich sounds familiar to me...hmmmm

How is this thread topic funny to you?

Buzz-Lightyear-Sad-Strange-Little-Man.gif

NOTES:

not funny! shit like this gets rumors started.

NOTES:

I like the way you think, Sluggo......you're "SICK" Sluggo...I like deranged & sick people Sluggo
LOL...it's not a joke :)

Reactions: jubaaltman
Was Franco hurt? Can't remember and nothing on the net on this.
hit link and type in 1970, or just read the notes listed in the OP. LM was hurt but even when he got well, it was a coaching decision. PSU started 2-3, changes were made.

hit link and type in 1970, or just read the notes listed in the OP. LM was hurt but even when he got well, it was a coaching decision. PSU started 2-3, changes were made.

You are correct a mundo on the Cooper-Huffy deal: Cooper was benched for Huffy after they started poorly. Oh, that Syracuse game where Franny started? They stunk the joint out and lost at home 24-7 to Syracuse. Rebounded nicely the rest of that year though. Team turned down a bowl game, odd.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT