ADVERTISEMENT

I don’t know how much longer they can keep it up.... but SU...

stormingnorm

Aug 2, 2017
Is a heck of a tough match up.

I’ve been a fan of that coach and what he is doing there (clearly without highly recruited guys) for some time.

My guess is that Clemson will - sooner or later - impose their will through talent.
But Clemson surely will have no basis for being a “Final Four” team either

Reactions: BBrown
I think Syracuse will now be able to keep it up, esp. if Clemson goes on a lot of three and outs. Look for a tired Clemson D.

Clemson seems to be immune rankings-wise to being punished for losses like this. At home. No one else get passes for games like this than Clemson.

Reactions: Eph97 and psualt
Syracuse DL looking more like the NFL ready DL than Clemson. Cuse just out playing the Tigers.

Is a heck of a tough match up.

I’ve been a fan of that coach and what he is doing there (clearly without highly recruited guys) for some time.

My guess is that Clemson will - sooner or later - impose their will through talent.
But Clemson surely will have no basis for being a “Final Four” team either

I saw 4 of his games last year and watched the FSU/Syracuse game this year.

FSU should make a serious offer to this guy.

Orange back up 10.
Lot of pressure on young Clemson QB.

That didn’t take long.
Clemson within 3 with lots of time left.

Last edited:
Syracuse D coordinators are keeping their safeties deep. Meanwhile Clemson is running 90% of the time. I don’t get it. Stop the run and make the frosh QB beat you.

Tackling is poor for the Orange. Hopefully they can get a few more breaks and the 'W'.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT