ADVERTISEMENT

"Hurricane Expert Maue: ‘#Irma may bomb to Cat 5’ again"

UPDATE 4:45 p.m. ET: 120 mph+ gusts recorded in Naples.

======

UPDATE 5:20 p.m. ET:
Irma downgraded to a Category 2

The National Hurricane Center’s latest advisory has the storm located at 26.2°N 81.8°W, moving west at 14 mph, 5 miles north of Naples.

Show me. I'm looking at Miami reports right now and cannot find any sustained Cat 1 winds (anywhere in FL for that matter - including off-shore buoy reports). Hurricane Andrew flattened south Florida. This is causing minor damage compared.
142 mph gust reported at Naples airport. (NHC report, not some guy with a handheld anemometer)

Jim Cantore almost getting taken out by a tree on live TV. He lives for this stuff, of course.

Thank God is went west longer overNorthern Cuba. It a lot lots of its strength. I bet by time it reaches North Fl/Ga it's a tropical storm.

Reactions: T J
I think this is all a liberal hoax. There isn't a hurricane at all. Fake News.

Just got an email from my cousin in Land O' Lakes. She's a little bit nervous. My sister and her boyfriend, who has advanced Parkinson's, headed from Fernandina Beach to ALA a couple of days ago. Haven't heard from her lately.

I've had 2 eyes go over me in 30 years of living here. This wasn't as bad as Jeanne, but not by much. And I'm 150 miles from the eye. No power. Prayers for west coasters.

Reactions: T J
I've had 2 eyes go over me in 30 years of living here. This wasn't as bad as Jeanne, but not by much. And I'm 150 miles from the eye. No power. Prayers for west coasters.
Shockingly, I still have power here in Satellite Beach. Had a really bad squall about 2 hours ago, but calmed down since.
Starting to pick up again right now though....
Stay safe....

Hang in there folks....and that now extends to any alums and fans in Georgia and South Carolina....

094751_5day_cone_with_line_and_wind-1.jpg

Link is below, to above map of

Tropical Storm Irma's storm track.

Includes Tropical Storm warning areas
and current Tropical Storm wind extent area.
Updated 8am Monday.​

http://media.breitbart.com/media/2017/09/094751_5day_cone_with_line_and_wind-1.jpg

Last edited:
GLaDOS, why are you posting Breitbart articles with links to NOAA?

Why not just link NOAA?

LdN

Why not just use the data provided, from an update site that has information from many important sources?

That way you get a broader spectrum of key info from local, state and federal sources, that provide a more complete understanding of conditions.

But, instead of focusing on the useful information, some haters are trained like puppets to mindlessly attack the messengers. Why do you act like a trained puppet and ignore the key data that is important for optimizing decisions to save human lives and property?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT