ADVERTISEMENT

How many bonus point wins did Zain stall his way to?

You're right, Zain's a very tricky staller.
What would you call Zain... A staller who STICKS PEOPLE. Yeah... that's logical??? o_O

A tricky, sticky... staller. He does it with smoke and mirrors. And then Zain's opponent is counting lights at CHA. I don't know how he does it???

Next up... Brandon Sorensen. I hope he sticky stalls him... to counting lights also.

Can't understand all the Iowa fans saying how all Nico does is stall? It's like I'm listening to that stupid talk but watching something completely different.

Bottom line. Iowa not in our league this year. If we dualism them it would have been ugly. I'd give them 133,184 and Hwt by decision. Would be 7-3 with a ton of bonus

Reactions: diggerpup
Can't understand all the Iowa fans saying how all Nico does is stall? It's like I'm listening to that stupid talk but watching something completely different.

Bottom line. Iowa not in our league this year. If we dualism them it would have been ugly. I'd give them 133,184 and Hwt by decision. Would be 7-3 with a ton of bonus
Unless you allow yourself to be pinned, you are stalling in their eyes.;)

Hard to believe there are some wrestling "fans" who still think he stalls on top.

There's a technical term for their particular way of thinking: "Stuck On Stupid".

I suspect the actual fact is that they all would dearly love their Hawkeyes to start ten wrestlers who "stall" every bit as well as Retherford does. Or maybe they should discuss
Retherford's particular "stalling" methods with Alec Pantaleo. They might learn something from his firsthand experience,

Particularly amusing thing to say about Mega given the "styles" of the 1 and 2 seeds.

Reactions: Brian LB-U
You guys are being too tough on our Big-10 brethren. Keep in mind, wrestling was invented in 1975 by some guy from Ames Iowa who stumbled into Iowa City knocking everybody he ran into onto the butts and then he would scream at them "youuuuuuuuuu arrrrrrre staaaaaallllllling, get up!" They have grown up only understanding wrestling from a perspective of the other guy is always staaaaaalllllling, and truly believing that since the sport was invented in Iowa City in 1975 that it is the Hawkeye birthright to all Big-10 and national titles. Anybody who gets in the way of such anointments is a split tongued, stalling devil worshiper - 'specially if you are an eastern, stalling, wrestling want to be interloper.

Now class, all together now. With joy in your heart and air in your head, "Heeeeeeeeeeeee'ssssssssss staaaaaaaalllllllling!"

Watching Sorenson wrestle Zain - Iowa folks really know what stalling looks like. Belly down, elbows tucked with hands cemented underneath.

You guys are being too tough on our Big-10 brethren. Keep in mind, wrestling was invented in 1975 by some guy from Ames Iowa who stumbled into Iowa City knocking everybody he ran into onto the butts and then he would scream at them "youuuuuuuuuu arrrrrrre staaaaaallllllling, get up!" They have grown up only understanding wrestling from a perspective of the other guy is always staaaaaalllllling, and truly believing that since the sport was invented in Iowa City in 1975 that it is the Hawkeye birthright to all Big-10 and national titles. Anybody who gets in the way of such anointments is a split tongued, stalling devil worshiper - 'specially if you are an eastern, stalling, wrestling want to be interloper.

Now class, all together now. With joy in your heart and air in your head, "Heeeeeeeeeeeee'ssssssssss staaaaaaaalllllllling!"

And yet in another thread a few PSU fans are hooting and hollering about IMar stalling ... to me this makes us look just as bad.

In reference to the stall call against Sorenson, was I hearing things or was Brands yelling "hit him again" to the ref. I swear I heard that, lol. I still have it on DVR so I'll have to listen to it again.

Reactions: PSU Mike
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT