ADVERTISEMENT

How about the Washington players mocking Saquon

sss

Jun 5, 2001
With their celebrations. I have seen more punk behavior this bowl season than previous years. And this is before Miami had played!

With their celebrations. I have seen more punk behavior this bowl season than previous years. And this is before Miami had played!

I was surprised how punk like the UDub players and online fan base were. They’ve started to imitate the Oregon fan base now that they’ve finally started to beat Oregon after losing to them for over a decade.

Reactions: LeatherHelmets
I was surprised how punk like the UDub players and online fan base were. They’ve started to imitate the Oregon fan base now that they’ve finally started to beat Oregon after losing to them for over a decade.

Since you mentioned it- I spent a little time checking out a UW fan forum prior to the game and it was eye opening. I saw more vitriol on that board towards PSU than I had ever seen from all other fan bases combined.

Since you mentioned it- I spent a little time checking out a UW fan forum prior to the game and it was eye opening. I saw more vitriol on that board towards PSU than I had ever seen from all other fan bases combined.
They have nothing else to go on....no history, limited success, and winning records because of crap schedules. What else are they going to talk smack about. As my dad used to say, the ones who talk the most usually have the least to say.

I went over there too. That board has a collective IQ of about 30.

Reactions: Lefty Hill
c
They are too busy living it up at the bowl game which they are enjoying via complimentary tickets and a chartered flight from our (but not my) donations to care what the peasants think.

F them BOT Mf'ers. This was a win for the rank and file fans and the players peers - their fellow Staters.

The BOT can line up and BLOW ME!

What's your refreshment of the day, FCL?
Must be sippin' the good stuff.
Happy New Year to all !!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT