ADVERTISEMENT

Hope Hicks takes a ride on Air Force One ...

LafayetteBear

Gold Member
Dec 1, 2009
Wonder what THAT was all about. She doesn't work for Trump any longer, Why would she be jetting around with him? And why would her folks let her anywhere near the Trump cabal after Trump referred to her as a "nice piece of tail," not to mention exposing her to more potential liability as a co-conspirator.

No rational person (i.e., no one but the most ardent Trump booster) is gonna believe her presence on Air Force One was for any purpose other than coordinating her account with Trump's on various matters that Mueller is investigating. Funny. I have not heard one comment from the Alt-Right crowd on this, notwithstanding all the caterwauling from those same people concerning Bill Clinton's twenty minute tarmac confab with Loretta Lynch. It's not my writing style, but I nevertheless think this excerpt from Daily Kos covers it pretty well:

"Hope Hicks, who is abso-****ing-lutely a key witness in God knows how many aspects of the Mueller investigation, took a ride with Il Douche aboard Air Force One to one of his little Klan rallies, and every voice in the right wing loonosphere who screeched endlessly about the Dread Clinton/Lynch Tarmac Meeting immediately applied the same standards to their own side, and obviously nobody's buying that but I already committed to the gag so you're just gonna have to ride out the rest of this sentence with me, aren't you, CUCK?"

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News