ADVERTISEMENT

Hooters has new uniforms

Oops, I almost typed nude uniforms.

Outrage! As a birth parent of a young woman I find this misogynistic and hurtful. Something more likely to be seen in the unenlightened 1950s,

Cool! As a cis father of a 26 year old man I find this interesting. Being a product of the 1950s I would like to have the address so I can see it in person.

I miss underage drinking at the State College Hooters. Where is the nearest Hooters in Central PA now? The one in Altoona closed also didn't it?

If wearing those is a condition of employment, I foresee a massive EEO suit.

I seemed to have missed the section that described what type of force or coercion is being used to MAKE these girls work at Hooters. Its like complaining about having to be quiet working in a library. Wear the required uniform or don't. There are plenty of jobs out there these days ladies.

I seemed to have missed the section that described what type of force or coercion is being used to MAKE these girls work at Hooters. Its like complaining about having to be quiet working in a library. Wear the required uniform or don't. There are plenty of jobs out there these days ladies.

I guess to a degree I can see the side that when they took those jobs that those were not in the job description. Now obviously any new employees will know what they are getting into literally. Bet the tips go up.

Reactions: Hardslider21
🤦‍♂️

Reactions: Hardslider21
Hooters needs to use everything they can to bring in business. People sure don’t go for the food. Depending on wear you live this outfit would be perfectly normal. I remember dropping my son off in High School (Ca) and couldn’t believe what those girls wear wearing. I then moved to NC and was going watch my daughter at volleyball practice but I had to leave. Those young ladies looked like they were wearing underwear.

It comes down to freedom choice, you want the job, you wear the shorts. Not sure what happens when the 160lb waitress applies. They may start to lose business.

Heidi Mark was our Hooters girl in WPB back in the day. She was very pretty. VERY pretty. The woman on the right in this photo is not pretty.

91d2ba788438a32d10d72db2ca188b58.jpg

Here's Heidi:

iu

Last edited:
One of the most embarrassing moments in my life happened when I ordered just the hotdog and curly fries and when the order came every single girl circled around our table and did this "he is a weiner man, he's a weiner fan" but it lasted for like over a minute. Then they took a picture with me and put it up on that wall in front of the restrooms. I never ordered a hot dog again.

If it wasn't me it would have been way better.

One of the most embarrassing moments in my life happened when I ordered just the hotdog and curly fries and when the order came every single girl circled around our table and did this "he is a weiner man, he's a weiner fan" but it lasted for like over a minute. Then they took a picture with me and put it up on that wall in front of the restrooms. I never ordered a hot dog again.

Wow, never saw that performance!

Reactions: PSUriseANDfire
If wearing those is a condition of employment, I foresee a massive EEO suit.
Not for new hires. Maybe from current employees. For them it might matter what they have signed in terms of a handbook or employment contract but generally speaking you can’t say no to a uniform.

And you didn't ask them if they'd like to taste your weiner? That would have given them something to sing about.

170519-anthony-weiner-index-feature.jpg

Heidi Mark was our Hooters girl in WPB back in the day. She was very pretty. VERY pretty. The woman on the right in this photo is not pretty.

91d2ba788438a32d10d72db2ca188b58.jpg

Here's Heidi:

iu
The woman with the sign would not be holding that sign if she weren't ugly.

She's just angry that the woman next to her looks so good.

Saw a report that Hooters did this after studies showed the younger generations are more butt people than boob people. Which seems accurate when you look at music videos or go to the beach as butts rule!

Butt me thinks that Hooters saw a great way to get tons of free publicity. Change uniforms, start a controversy, get free publicity, and then announce a comprise. In a couple weeks they will announce all current employees can wear either the old shorts or the new ones. This will generate another round of free publicity.

And lots of the girls will wear the new ones as they wear even less at the beach and know the more they show, the bigger the tips they get.

You know, for a bunch of boobs these Hooters people are pretty smart!

Butt I will have to make several research visits there just to see how this all plays out.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT