ADVERTISEMENT

Hockey Friday Night

BostonNit

Mar 15, 2003
All knowing board... am hoping to catch my first hockey game Friday night since the end of the club team era. Will I be able to walk up and buy a ticket or should I StubHub one before I head down to PSU for the weekend?

Last edited:
...and, if you decide to just walk up, I *may* have an extra ticket on the glass behind the home bench that I could part with for face value if that sounds of interest. Won't know until Friday a.m., though, and could meet in town or at Pegula beforehand if it worked out. Otherwise, I may be one of those fans holding a ticket up just outside the rink, lol!

(Long story short: a family situation may find me unexpectedly bringing one of my kids up to State College for the weekend, so I picked up an extra hockey ticket next to my seats just in case and am getting ready to pay through the nose for an extra football ticket if that comes to pass... should know by Thursday night/ Friday morning, as I am heading up to State on Friday around lunchtime)

All knowing board... am hoping to catch my first hockey game Friday night since the end of the club team era. Will I be able to walk up and buy a ticket or should I StubHub one before I head down to PSU for the weekend?

They've sold out 57 straight games so walking up and getting one from the ticket office ain't going to happen. That said, the consecutive sellout streak means that scalpers are regularly showing up (and there undoubtedly will be many in town for the Michigan game). So you'll probably be able to scalp one, although you might have to pay a premium.

With all that everyone already said..I've been to 5 or 6 Hockey games there and it is awesome. The student section is crazy and the place gets rocking. It's an experience that every Penn State fan needs to have.

Reactions: NittanyLionFan
We only have 2 season tickets and often need 2 more. We've purchased SRO tickets whenever we've needed them. The mezzanine view is excellent.

Home opening series Thursday and Friday. Plus with the extra people in town for the Michigan game, I would expect demand to be high and the scalpers having a good night.

Get your tix on the Tix Exchange is what I'd recommend.

Reactions: AJ65
Banner hanging on Thursday night. Ceremony at 6:45; puck drops at 7.

It also looks like they raised the single game parking. Now, season ticket holders get free parking as part of their package, but someone who scored tix and is cruising in for a single game - now it's ten bucks. They never miss a trick.

...and, if you decide to just walk up, I *may* have an extra ticket on the glass behind the home bench that I could part with for face value if that sounds of interest. Won't know until Friday a.m., though, and could meet in town or at Pegula beforehand if it worked out. Otherwise, I may be one of those fans holding a ticket up just outside the rink, lol!

(Long story short: a family situation may find me unexpectedly bringing one of my kids up to State College for the weekend, so I picked up an extra hockey ticket next to my seats just in case and am getting ready to pay through the nose for an extra football ticket if that comes to pass... should know by Thursday night/ Friday morning, as I am heading up to State on Friday around lunchtime)
I may have one for you I could offer for less than through the nose. 7575821733

Banner hanging on Thursday night. Ceremony at 6:45; puck drops at 7.

It also looks like they raised the single game parking. Now, season ticket holders get free parking as part of their package, but someone who scored tix and is cruising in for a single game - now it's ten bucks. They never miss a trick.

Parking is still $5 from what I saw. Where did you see it is $10?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT