ADVERTISEMENT

Hillary Nixon presser yesterday

The Spin Meister

Gold Member
Nov 27, 2012
An altered state
I swear I was watching Dick Nixon in drag yesterday. Kept waiting for her/him to yell 'I am not a crook!' Amazing how many Grubers she got away with.

Did anyone find it strange that she had the presser at the UN? A subject like this being addressed at the UN is weird. I know she was there for a global women's speech but using that event at the UN to hold such a disconnected presser is wrong.

Turns out she had a good reason to do so. She announced the presser late in the day the day before. The UN requires all press people to submit applications for a press pass 24 hrs in advance for security reasons. By holding the presser at the UN with less than 24 hrs notice, the vast majority of press people there were standard UN reporters, not US based reporters familiar with the story or experienced in pursuing a difficult story. Thats why there were few follow ups stopping her from evasive answers.

She is so like Nixon, smart and talented but a huge ego and very paranoid. From now on I will call her Hillary Nixon.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News