ADVERTISEMENT

Hi Guys. Need prayers on November 21, 2017 donating my Kidney to my Brother-in-law, .............

Older sisters husband he's only 51, has a horrible kidney disease (Alonzo Mourining had this disease as well) and the dialysis is starting to deteriorate him and drain the life out of him. Not only do I want to keep him around because he has been an amazing person in my life who I look up to and respect, but he has a son who is 16 and a daughter who is 11 and they need him around for a while. And of course my Big Sister. Please say prayers for both of us and anyone do anything like this before, if so would like to talk if possible.

Shalom
My thoughts are with you and your family.

Reactions: psu00
Older sisters husband he's only 51, has a horrible kidney disease (Alonzo Mourining had this disease as well) and the dialysis is starting to deteriorate him and drain the life out of him. Not only do I want to keep him around because he has been an amazing person in my life who I look up to and respect, but he has a son who is 16 and a daughter who is 11 and they need him around for a while. And of course my Big Sister. Please say prayers for both of us and anyone do anything like this before, if so would like to talk if possible.

Shalom
Best wishes and prayers for a speedy and full recovery for you and your brother in law!

Reactions: psu00

Shalom
That is an awesome sacrifice. I am sure he is an outstanding person. I am glad that you can help him. Prayers for all of you. I believe everything will work out fine. Keep us posted.

wonderful+6.png

In all seriousness, thank you, Mr. Potter... As someone whose life is immeasurably impacted by the gift of a kidney transplant.. I just want you to know just how great the gift you're giving truly is. It truly is a wonderful life.

Shalom
Absolutely! Praying for successful surgery and complete healing!

Shalom

Wow. I’ll be praying for you. You are an inspiration to us all.

Wow. I’ll be praying for you. You are an inspiration to us all.
I like your posts rutgersal. I appreciate and share your half glass full look at life, Rutgers Football, whatever.

Thank you and for that matter the entire community I'm extremely uplifted by these posts I'm going to share with my Brother in Law today. He finally sees the light at the end of the dark tunnel he has been traveling thru these last few years.

Shalom

You are a very brave and compassionate person. I believe God will be on you and your families side and all will go well. Best of luck. This way you share the kindness with others.

Good-luck, and while the body can handle one kidney, that’s still a heck of a sacrifice for a loved one. You’re a good brother.

Thoughts and prayers to you and your brother-in-law Mr. Potter that all goes well. That's a wonderful thing you're doing.

Shalom
Shalom brother, blessings and may the surgeon be precise and wise.

Reactions: Mr. Potter
Best of luck to you, sir. It is an incredibly unselfish thing that you do. Prayers sent.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT