ADVERTISEMENT

Hi Guys. Need prayers on November 21, 2017 donating my Kidney to my Brother-in-law, .............

Mr. Potter

Dec 27, 2004
Older sisters husband he's only 51, has a horrible kidney disease (Alonzo Mourining had this disease as well) and the dialysis is starting to deteriorate him and drain the life out of him. Not only do I want to keep him around because he has been an amazing person in my life who I look up to and respect, but he has a son who is 16 and a daughter who is 11 and they need him around for a while. And of course my Big Sister. Please say prayers for both of us and anyone do anything like this before, if so would like to talk if possible.

Shalom

Older sisters husband he's only 51, has a horrible kidney disease (Alonzo Mourining had this disease as well) and the dialysis is starting to deteriorate him and drain the life out of him. Not only do I want to keep him around because he has been an amazing person in my life who I look up to and respect, but he has a son who is 16 and a daughter who is 11 and they need him around for a while. And of course my Big Sister. Please say prayers for both of us and anyone do anything like this before, if so would like to talk if possible.

Shalom
Very courageous and selfless,Potter. Thoughts will be with you.

Shalom

I received a gift... a kidney transplant
It came from someone I never knew.
It came with no card, ribbon or bows
But sent to me that’s all I know.
It didn’t arrive in a box or sack
And is a gift one would never send back.
The gift in size is rather small
Compared to its power to conquer all.
You’ll never hold this gift in your hand
It’s given to people throughout the land...
This beautiful gift has set me free
What a precious gift and given to me.
This gift was given out of selfless love
And delivered to me with help from above.
These gifts are so priceless, valuable and few
When you know of this gift, you will agree too.
With this gift I can hold my head high
To dream the impossible and reach for the sky.
This gift has taught me to scream and shout
Now let me tell you what this gift is about.
This gift will not be taken in strife
The gift I speak of is that of life.

The gift of life handed me a key
It opened doors and set me free.
Organs aren’t needed at your final destination
Leave them on Earth without hesitation.
Every human will someday be called to come home
Your organs may stay and continue to roam.
No need for organs in the heavens above
Leave them on Earth for others to live & love.
Now that all has been said and done
Please donate your organs and give life to one.
Let’s spread the news let’s scream and shout
Organ donation is what it’s all about.
Thank you to our Donor Family’s we are forever grateful
-------Author: unknown

All the best to you both. Your gift of life is amazing and selfless.

All the best prayers sent.

Shalom

My best friend had the same exact scenario and damn near same age 3 years ago when he got his transplant and is doing amazingly well now. God Bless. You are the part of the true heroes in life.

Reactions: Meteor-Lion

Shalom

God Bless all involved!

Mr. Potter - Your selfless act is a
wonderful example to everyone.

Shalom
You are doing a great thing. My brother in law donated a kidney to me over 10 years ago.
He is a fantastic individual. We are both thriving. He is a huge Georgia Bulldog fan. They are now my second favorite team

FONZIE’S BARKING FOR MR POTTER !

God Bless you , Mr. Potter wish you and your family all the best ....hope you and your brother-in law both have a speedy recovery ....keeping you all in my prayers ....

Shalom
I was taking a break from the board, but a friend read your post and mentioned it to me. I felt compelled to return.
Mr. Potter, I stand in awe of your courage, compassion, and love for your brother-in-law and his family. No matter what you have posted, or will post, I will never think of you in the same way again. God Bless you, your brother-in-law, and your entire family.

Shalom

You are a kind man and a mensch. You have all my best wishes, prayers and admiration.

...prayers to you and your brother in-law for a successful surgery and speedy recovery... :)

Shalom

Wow, best wishes to you and you brother-in-law. I am a double lung transplant recipient and also listed for a kidney. What you are doing is a tremendously courageous and probably life-saving gift! I wish I could personally thank you on behalf of all recipients!

Reactions: 91Joe95

Shalom
Prayers for sure

Godspeed, Mr. P. You are the man undergoing a major surgery to hopefully save another's life.
Hopefully, y'all have checked organ donor on your driver's license. If you have not, please consider it.

Best of luck to you and your brother-in-law.
About 15 years ago my sister gave a kidney to her husband. It improved his life immeasurably. She has had no problems

Shalom
Hey good luck to both of you, and stories like this continue to inspire. I’m sure he couldn’t say thank you enough but you both know what it means and how you feel about each other. Stay strong and good luck to you and your families.

Such a selfless act and gift. Peace be with you and your family...

Grandfather,
Sacred one,
Teach us love, compassion,
and honor.
That we may heal the earth
And heal each other.
- Ojibway Prayer

Shalom
Best wishes and God bless to you both.

Shalom
God bless you and your family through these trying times

Shalom
You have my prayers and respect. My wife who is celebrating a birthday today donated a kidney to a high school friend roughly 3 years ago. She and her recipient are doing great. Be prepared to be sore after surgery. Your surgery is actually a little more invasive than the recipients. Good luck and G-D Bless

Reactions: 91Joe95
You are doing a great thing. My brother in law donated a kidney to me over 10 years ago.
He is a fantastic individual. We are both thriving. He is a huge Georgia Bulldog fan. They are now my second favorite team
Thank you.

Shalom

Best of luck to you and your family!:)

Blessings and prayers from NC! Had a successful kidney transplant within our church earlier this year. God moves in mysterious ways! The recipient was in her late 60's, so I'm sure you and your bro-in-law will come through this with flying colors!

Please say prayers for both of us and anyone do anything like this before, if so would like to talk if possible.
Mr. Potter, it truly is a wonderful life! My wife of 31 year now, donated one of her kidneys to me 11+ years ago, June 5, 2006, at Johns Hopkins in Baltimore! We are both doing wonderfully! Just got back from our 31st wedding anniversary celebration in Austria and Germany.
Our prayers will go out to you and the recipient, but you are the most important person here. Take care and thank you, you are truly one of the unsung heroes in this world!
Please, my wife would be more than happy to talk to you about any questions you may have or anybody else out there thinking about this....truly the gift of life. Hit us up at:
BowieLion At AOL Dot Com Thank you again and God bless you and the recipient!

Shalom
Done

You have my prayers and respect. My wife who is celebrating a birthday today donated a kidney to a high school friend roughly 3 years ago. She and her recipient are doing great. Be prepared to be sore after surgery. Your surgery is actually a little more invasive than the recipients. Good luck and G-D Bless
Mr. Potter, it truly is a wonderful life! My wife of 31 year now, donated one of her kidneys to me 11+ years ago, June 5, 2006, at Johns Hopkins in Baltimore! We are both doing wonderfully! Just got back from our 31st wedding anniversary celebration in Austria and Germany.
Our prayers will go out to you and the recipient, but you are the most important person here. Take care and thank you, you are truly one of the unsung heroes in this world!
Please, my wife would be more than happy to talk to you about any questions you may have or anybody else out there thinking about this....truly the gift of life. Hit us up at:
BowieLion At AOL Dot Com Thank you again and God bless you and the recipient!

Thank you. I will this week.

So happy to hear all the positive feedback it makes me feel really at ease. I appreciate this board.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT