ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Tom McAndrew...

91Joe95

Aug 15, 2003
Regardless of what happens, and it is really none of our business, I just wanted to say, "Thanks!" for all you've done here. What a ride you've provided.

71oqJv1yD3L._AC_SX466_.jpg

scarlett-johansson-sexy41.jpg

Scarlett-Johansson-sexiest-hottest-photos-sexy-19.jpg

Scarlett-Johansson-sexiest-hottest-photos-sexy-17.jpg

and really what are Lane Johnsons personal issues? seems like they came on about the same time the 'roids doctor from WFT got a call from the DEA.

Regardless of what happens, and it is really none of our business, I just wanted to say, "Thanks!" for all you've done here. What a ride you've provided.

Smart move baiting (ahem) Tom with ‘Match Point’ era ScarJo (arguably her peak hotness) pics.

This is from another movie but still..

sexy-red-dress-Scarlett-Johansson-Gif.gif

McAndrew is most likely still in shock from the most recent development.....not on the status of the McAndrew Board, but, moreso what has happened to the most recent Playboy magazine. Knowing, from his board posts over the years, he loves to gaze upon beautiful women without any tattoo's. The recent Playboy magazine surely has him down due to all the tats and stuff.

This board really has been an extended sense of family and friends.

Whatever the future brings -it’s not going to be like this.

A unique place that offered salvation, aggravation and everything in between. I am better for having this experience in my life.
Well said. You are speaking for me as well. Much appreciated, my good friend.

A unique place that offered salvation, aggravation and everything in between. I am better for having this experience in my life.
Agree ...this board has help me out in so many situations. Computer issues to trip recommendations. It's always been a unique place. I always like my wife's reaction when she asks who gave me that info and I say the AKB she just shakes her head and moves on

You have made great progress. But still have a ways to go! 😉 Hopefully, the work will continue elsewhere!🥰

Reactions: fairgambit
Honestly I can’t say enough about the hospitality on the BWI, you guys were great. I started posting here in that special 2016 season. The game day threads were some of the best ever. Midnighters beauty pageant tournaments were priceless. Finally, a sincere thank you to Tom McAndrew for making all this possible.

Honestly I can’t say enough about the hospitality on the BWI, you guys were great. I started posting here in that special 2016 season. The game day threads were some of the best ever. Midnighters beauty pageant tournaments were priceless. Finally, a sincere thank you to Tom McAndrew for making all this possible.
Maybe we can meet on your media board..always have appreciated your posts, remind me of ME.. 😎

I have very much enjoyed this forum. It's been great to both commiserate and celebrate with you folks. I've gotten more than a few laughs from all the topics, and I thank you for that.

Would love you hear where you McAndrew board regulars are going to be matriculating to for continued banter... would like to follow.

Well said.

I am still clinging to the hope that this obituary is too early and that we are overreacting to the cryptic On3 news.

I have very much enjoyed this forum. It's been great to both commiserate and celebrate with you folks. I've gotten more than a few laughs from all the topics, and I thank you for that.

Would love you hear where you McAndrew board regulars are going to be matriculating to for continued banter... would like to follow.
I’m guessing @BobPSU92 will matriculate anywhere. It’s what he does.

Reactions: 91Joe95

I'll pile on and add my gratitude, as well. Tom, I cannot imagine how much effort you have put into this board over the years. I am grateful to you for having built and maintained this family. It has indeed been a hell of a ride! I go back about 25 years and remain hopeful that the future of this family is every bit as fun! Thanks and God Bless!
Lanz

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT