ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Mainer! Liverpool 4 Manchester City 3!! Liverpool sticks a dagger into their winning streak!

Guys, believe it or not, I was at the game. Caught Chelsea-Leicester on Saturday (boring, but a stadium so rich in history and tradition), then took the train to Liverpool. Un-freaking-believable environment, the place was rocking from the beginning. I'll never forget it (You'll Never Walk Alone was chilling).

Guys, believe it or not, I was at the game. Caught Chelsea-Leicester on Saturday (boring, but a stadium so rich in history and tradition), then took the train to Liverpool. Un-freaking-believable environment, the place was rocking from the beginning. I'll never forget it (You'll Never Walk Alone was chilling).
Dude!! Wow!

I'll try to post some pictures later this week. You think the PSU crowd can be brutal on the opponent. The defiant "boo" and "greed bastard" everytime Raheem Sterling got the ball was ear drum piercing (heck of a player though). Amazing environment, really nice people.

Reactions: Grant Green
Nice...that there is a good weekend.

Reactions: LionJim
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT