ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Flyer fans: Do you rmember what you were doing on this day??

TheGLOV

Gold Member
67662577_1185624638288535_7272731554688794624_n.png

On this day, 18 years ago, the Pens drafted Sid-The-kid!

And the rest, as they say, is history!!

:):):p:p:D:D:p:p:):)

Reactions: GregInPitt
Big brother? Baahhhahawwwww. Surely you jest oh man of the cheesesteak. Pittsburgh has its own identity and has no philly envy. I lived in both and can assure you of that. They are both unique and different. Please get over yourself.

I don’t know where I was, but I do know that I was not eating some crappy sandwich with French fries on it.

Reactions: heckmans
Big brother? Baahhhahawwwww. Surely you jest oh man of the cheesesteak. Pittsburgh has its own identity and has no philly envy. I lived in both and can assure you of that. They are both unique and different. Please get over yourself.
Two shit holes arguing over which shit hole is the bigger shit hole.

Amusing. Carry on.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheGLOV

So that's one concussion for each year then?

Then why do those from "Pittsburgh" on this board regularly compare Pittsburgh to Philly and throw unprovoked jabs? Literally no one from Philly comes on this board to poke fun at P-burgh. No one in Philly ever thinks about the left half of the state. It's all very Pitt/Penn State-esque. Giant Napoleon complex.

And Yes, "Little brother" in every way.

Philly Pittsbugh
Population 1.5M 0.3M
Pop rank 6 66
Area 134 sq mi 55 sq mi
density 11.6K/sq mi 5.4K/sq mi
# of Pro team 5 3

To be clear, Philly is no paradise. It's another one-party town sh*t hole, but Pittsburgh is a much smaller, more envious sh*t hole.

What was I doing? Probably not worrying about whether my favorite team was going to move to Kansas City!

Like how the pittsburghers forget the events leading up to them "winning" those lotteries. The Pens were more or less leaving Pittsburgh. Yes. look it up. The Penguins more or less had ink on paper with another city to leave Pittsburgh for greener pastures. Only after some wiggling and negotiating and some help from the NHL, did the Penguins agree to stay in Pittsburgh. If Pittsburgh is so fantastic and such a great hockey town, why did the Penguins have the moving vans packed.???

The Guins were picked the worst franchise in sports (the Buccos were also) numerous years. A gem will eventually come your way. The Shirley Crosby led-Guins is on the level of Harper & Strasburg were #1 picks when the Nats had the top pick We took Moniak & time will tell. The Penguins were saying they would leave the Steel City if Rendell wouldn't give them some stadium money. He did & it was a wise move.

I just thank God that the Steelers and Eagles don't play all the time. I don't want to despise Philly like I do the other AFNC cities. Flyers fans are bad enough to have to listen to all the time. I mean look at all the gay jokes in this thread. Pathetic. More than enough for me.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT