ADVERTISEMENT

Here's to a good weekend of football PSU

Westcoast24

Jan 12, 2011
Heres to a good game and no injuries.
This should be such a fun weekend even tho my house is obviously divided. For those that don't know me I am Michigan fan and my amazing wife is PSU. We have so much fun on these weekends. She already put the dividing tape on the floor on our lanai so that we know who belongs where. We will have 3 PSU fans and 2 UM fans here plus about ten others. The others will have to choose if they ever get an invite back based on how they cheer. Lol. Good luck guys and hopefully a close game. My prediction. PSU 28-17. The boss of the house says 35 -10. Gonna be a long year. :)

This should be such a fun weekend even tho my house is obviously divided. For those that don't know me I am Michigan fan and my amazing wife is PSU. We have so much fun on these weekends. She already put the dividing tape on the floor on our lanai so that we know who belongs where. We will have 3 PSU fans and 2 UM fans here plus about ten others. The others will have to choose if they ever get an invite back based on how they cheer. Lol. Good luck guys and hopefully a close game. My prediction. PSU 28-17. The boss of the house says 35 -10. Gonna be a long year. :)
It sounds as if your home survived the hurricane and life is back to normal. I hope you all enjoy the game.

husband-wife-fighting.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT