ADVERTISEMENT

Help the Students with U of M Signs for Fox Pre Game

They should have paid Maria Taylor or just brought in a younger black former player.
I recall maria taylor being on the field before the UM game with the four overtimes. My brother had a field pass and told me that the players couldn't keep their eyes off of her. She was in this clingy leather outfit. This isn't the outfit but she was really something but she is now, like, 15 months pregnant.

Anyway, I recall wondering how distracting this was for the team. They were like keeping their heads facing forward but looking at her out of the corner of their eyes while doing pre-game drills.

dbcf5e7d0737894b844747de324151c4.jpg

1. Those who stay will be CHEATERS. (those who left will have been cheaters).
2. The Leaders and Best. The Cheaters and Least.
3. Michigan is the Harvard Trump U of the Midwest.
4. No punishment until I have left or died! Signed Jimmah, Dr. Handsy Anderson, Bo

how about, "can't spell pussies without psu"...
Here's how you know this has legs....if this scandal was baseless, this guy would just go away and laugh at everyone being secure in the future. Instead, he lurks and comments continuously claiming it can't be true and is absurd. That we live rent free in his head, is all you need to know.

Here's how you know this has legs....if this scandal was baseless, this guy would just go away and laugh at everyone being secure in the future. Instead, he lurks and comments continuously claiming it can't be true and is absurd. That we live rent free in his head, is all you need to know.
Based on how the responses have been to his comments, I'd say just the opposite is true about who is in the heads of others. Keep responding to him, that will show him.

• Haha
Reactions: bluehair666
Based on how the responses have been to his comments, I'd say just the opposite is true about who is in the heads of others. Keep responding to him, that will show him.
No, what is in our heads is that we are counting on the NCAA and the Big 10 to act in a manner that is fair for all of the Big 10 participants and not just one of the favored two.

Michigan's argument is that this GA acted by himself......yet we can see the GA talking to the OC and DC during the games with a sheet. Michigan is guilty, they were caught, there are laptops with information on them.....the NCAA and Big 10 know that Michigan did this......what at least I am worried about, is for the Big 10 to do the right thing for fairness, which actually may cost the Big 10 money.

I want the Big 10 to have a press conference to broadcast what they know and the punishment for this offense. If U of M is cheating in this regard, are they running extra practices? are they recruiting 365 days a year?(we know JH was in trouble for this already).

U of M is showing signs that they disregarded rules in place in regard to spying, in regard to recruiting and perhaps to other items.

The Big 10 has to punish them. The NCAA has to punish them.

Reactions: Pitteefool
No, what is in our heads is that we are counting on the NCAA and the Big 10 to act in a manner that is fair for all of the Big 10 participants and not just one of the favored two.

Michigan's argument is that this GA acted by himself......yet we can see the GA talking to the OC and DC during the games with a sheet. Michigan is guilty, they were caught, there are laptops with information on them.....the NCAA and Big 10 know that Michigan did this......what at least I am worried about, is for the Big 10 to do the right thing for fairness, which actually may cost the Big 10 money.

I want the Big 10 to have a press conference to broadcast what they know and the punishment for this offense. If U of M is cheating in this regard, are they running extra practices? are they recruiting 365 days a year?(we know JH was in trouble for this already).

U of M is showing signs that they disregarded rules in place in regard to spying, in regard to recruiting and perhaps to other items.

The Big 10 has to punish them. The NCAA has to punish them.
laptops with information on them......are you making this up?...where was this reported?...whose laptop?...you're full of shit and stupid..

Sporting news article:

Who is Connor Stalions?​

According to ESPN, Michigan off-field analyst Connor Stalions has become a "person of interest" to the NCAA amid the investigation. ESPN says investigators even looked to gain access to Stalions' computer as part of the inquiry.

Stalions is a retired captain in the United States Marine Corps and is considered a "low-level staffer" at Michigan, but he reportedly is a central part of the NCAA's probe into the football program.

According to ESPN, "it was known in the building that [Stalions] spent much of his time deciphering opponents' signals, often watching television copies of opponents' games."

Blue Hair: Another article about computer files as reported in a sports illustrated article:
Clearly you are the stupid one:

Oct 25: ESPN reports that Stalions bought tickets to games at various Big Ten schools and four games at non-conference playoff contenders over three years, including a game at Tennessee when it was a potential CFP team last season.

Oct 25: WaPo reports that the investigation began when an outside investigative firm came to the NCAA with files and videos on computer drives that were maintained by Michigan, and claims that multiple football coaches and staff members had access to the files.

Oct 26: Big Ten enters the investigation as the commissioner's office says it has the jurisdiction to look into the claims for violating the league's sportsmanship policy.

Blue Hair: Another article about computer files as reported in a sports illustrated article:

Oct 25: ESPN reports that Stalions bought tickets to games at various Big Ten schools and four games at non-conference playoff contenders over three years, including a game at Tennessee when it was a potential CFP team last season.

Oct 25: WaPo reports that the investigation began when an outside investigative firm came to the NCAA with files and videos on computer drives that were maintained by Michigan, and claims that multiple football coaches and staff members had access to the files.

Oct 26: Big Ten enters the investigation as the commissioner's office says it has the jurisdiction to look into the claims for violating the league's sportsmanship policy.
72Or.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Pitteefool
I fully support a clever sign making fun of Michigan but some of these are on the level of "Joe Knew"...let's bring our A game.

Reactions: bluehair666
Sporting news article:

Who is Connor Stalions?​

According to ESPN, Michigan off-field analyst Connor Stalions has become a "person of interest" to the NCAA amid the investigation. ESPN says investigators even looked to gain access to Stalions' computer as part of the inquiry.

Stalions is a retired captain in the United States Marine Corps and is considered a "low-level staffer" at Michigan, but he reportedly is a central part of the NCAA's probe into the football program.

According to ESPN, "it was known in the building that [Stalions] spent much of his time deciphering opponents' signals, often watching television copies of opponents' games."
That’d have to be an awfully big sign to fit all those words

Sporting news article:

Who is Connor Stalions?​

ncaa has all the electronic devices they requested, nobody has claimed anything incriminating was found...dummy

lol, as reported by anonymous sources....

Didn't Stalions buy the tickets directly from teams as a UM representative? Thats how teams caught on to him and UM sign stealing. He didn't buy them on stub hub et al if I recall correctly. That implicates UM as being complicit in the scheme.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT