ADVERTISEMENT

Help the Students with U of M Signs for Fox Pre Game

PSU Soupy

Aug 3, 2008
1) Fox Covers for UM cheating like Kalen King Covers receivers.........
2) PSU DEFENSE stronger than the defense of Fox for U of M cheating......
3) U of M ....no video of TCU????
4) Charles Woodson was cheating too.......
5) The Fab 5 was legit too.......
6) All Signs Point to Cheating.....
7) NCAA to Punish Central Michigan for sign stealing
8) Detroit Lions stealing signs too
9) Houston Astros are calling U of M guilty
10) " You aint cheating...you aint Trying" Fielding Yost

Sumeone here posted this suggestion for ESPN Game Day a week or two ago:
JIM HARBAUGH STOLE MY OTHER SIGN.
Credit to whoever originally posted it.

Fox has a vested interest in not discussing the U of M Cheating......make them speak to the controversy.......

The alleged cheating from Michigan....may have allegedly allowed U of M to increase their win total 3-4 wins per year since 2020.........

Fox has a vested interest in not discussing the U of M Cheating......make them speak to the controversy.......

The alleged cheating from Michigan....may have allegedly allowed U of M to increase their win total 3-4 wins per year since 2020.........
What is happening? FOX talked about it in their pregame show and mentioned it in the recap of Purdue's win
Penn State also has a vested interest--Michigan is money for us too.

Michigan has been cheating us since 1993…why do you think instant replay exists in College Football?

Pretty sure that's a given along with Corso being completely confused as to what is happening.
ESPN should have kept Pollack and got rid of Desmond and Corso
while i agree, it was a no brainer that espn wasn't getting rid of the only black guy on gameday

Michigan has been cheating us since 1993…why do you think instant replay exists in College Football?
I was at the 2002 steal at the Cheat House. That was the game that led to replay more than any other. Also, that years Iowa game and a couple other teams that complained about the Cheat House….I think Purdue one.

Related, but where is FOX going to set up? ESPN Gameday had been using the Old Main lawn, but I think FOX prefers being closer to the stadium

IIRC, at the hockey games this weekend, the Big Noon Kickoff show was being promoted on the jumbotron from Gate B of the BJC, which is the gate facing Bever Stadium.

Reactions: hlstone
He hasn't said anything other than both arrogant and stupid his whole life. He represents the B1G as well as the Baby Shit and Blue perfectly.
Rip- the Baby Shit comparison to the UM Maize is insightful. I hadn't changed a diaper in 22 years and had to dig deep into a memory that often cannot tell you what I had for lunch or dinner the day before.

As George Costanza would say "Just brilliant Jerry!"

Reactions: WeARE
@Ward Hog had a great idea in another thread. Dress up in CMU gear and put some kind of inspector gadget head gear on. That would be funny.

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F50df60b0-4c19-4fdc-b109-6f03b0d23e74_1920x1280.jpeg

Reactions: FHSPSU67
Signs aren't needed. What is needed is 107,000 fans to scream in unison, "Michigan Cheats". Start the chant when Michigan comes on the field and keep it up for the whole game.

Signs aren't needed. What is needed is 107,000 fans to scream in unison, "Michigan Cheats". Start the chant when Michigan comes on the field and keep it up for the whole game.
I will not be attending......but this needs to happen.

-Harbaugh looked in Quinn Nordin's medicine cabinet
-dress in ballcap, sunglasses, fake beard w/ sign:"looking for tickets - 2 singles"

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT