ADVERTISEMENT

Hburg Alumni gamewatch/bar for Rutgers game

psuguy43

Sep 28, 2002
Hey, I was looking and do not see a game-watch set for the game tomorrow, with the Harrisburg Alumni chapter. Is this because it is a home game, or does anyone know what the plan is?

Thank you

Hey, I was looking and do not see a game-watch set for the game tomorrow, with the Harrisburg Alumni chapter. Is this because it is a home game, or does anyone know what the plan is?

they don't do viewing parties for home games, and don't do them for all of the away games.

their gathering spot for viewing parties is Rookie's Burger Bar, 2283 Derry St., Harrisburg. (They also have viewing parties in Hershey). I have no idea whether there will be an unofficial party there, or if PSU fans will gather there, but it's worth a try.

they don't do viewing parties for home games, and don't do them for all of the away games.

their gathering spot for viewing parties is Rookie's Burger Bar, 2283 Derry St., Harrisburg. (They also have viewing parties in Hershey). I have no idea whether there will be an unofficial party there, or if PSU fans will gather there, but it's worth a try.
Thanks, Tom. I'll check it out.

Be careful at Rookies, that area is not the best of areas. Thabkfullt it’s a noon game, the later it gets, the worse that area gets. If you’re looking for other places in the area to watch let me know.

Reactions: artsandletters
Paxtang Grill is always a fun place to watch the game. Nothing official just a lot of fans.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT