ADVERTISEMENT

Have you ever changed you "preffered" email address across "your everyday" communications?

emertmakeshiteup

Feb 27, 2019
I've gone decade(s) with zero spam! Although indeed, my gmail/yahoo catch it all, however, perhaps for the last 4 to 6 months I'm getting spam all the time. No clue how/why it statrted. I'm thinking between family, commerce and health networks, I probably don't have much more than a dozen priority sites, if that even, to be concerned about! Did you feel it was a hassle changing your address/should I just live with it? I could envision forgetting an importan site, then if I should completely remove the old account I would be screwed! I would appreciate you experience and opinion opinion! Thank you!

My wife and I have had Comcast since moving in 2002. Our names are in our handles which is convenient. However our "Triple Play" bundle has become a larger monthly cost than our heating/electric bill ( we have geothermal so it is relatively low- but maddeningly high in perspective with value derived).

After researching switching many times we continue to stay with Comcast because the inconvenience of changing out all of our electronic banking and bill paying is too much hassle. Missing a notice that could impact our credit score is more concerning than the spam and $

Every year I call and fight. Typically they add in some enhancement or lower the price minimally. This Spring we signed a 2 year contract for a slightly better rate....so we don't have to think about it until we maybe move. Bottom line- lots and lots of thought and research. No action. Not ready to invest the time in understanding all the new avenues lime Roku etc yet.

I agree with 87, I have a gmail and all my finacial, medical, bills etc are tied to the email. Vall spam goes to the spam folder. Comcast which i love is so expensice. It is car paymnet a month (250) . I have super fast 1.2 Gig internet and it is super fast and many channels I never watch.

Reactions: 87 Penn St8
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT