ADVERTISEMENT

Has Ohio State lost institutional control of their athletic department?

And the Columbus police are all fanboys. They waited a week to arrest Reip and Wint despite having a very incriminating video in their possession. They probably had to check through the athletic department to ask if it was OK to arrest them.
It isn't the police's fault. They must gather evidence that will stand up in court. Don't you understand anything about law.

Agree with everything you say !!!! A renegade school. Burn them down. Michigan and PSU fans need to unite and get rid of the scarlet scourge !!!!!!
Lovely, another buckeye who thinks rape, kidnapping, beating women, and fondling hundreds of students' genitals is good for jokes. I guess the systematic assaulting of students and women in Columbus shall continue.

Reactions: MJG-90
It isn't the police's fault. They must gather evidence that will stand up in court. Don't you understand anything about law.
Enlighten me as to what evidence they didn't have to warrant arrest when they had the video and testimony a week prior. Two of my family members are police officers and one is a retired forensic scientist for the state police. I've heard stories and know a little bit about their protocol when dealing with violent criminals such as these two Ohio State rapists and kidnappers.

However, you are missing the point if you want to argue a single red herring in a single incident. Ohio State has a very well established pattern of heinous crimes spanning many of their programs throughout their athletic department and committed by multiple players, coaches, and even medical staff. One incident is not the problem. Acceptance of repeated lawlessness and covering it up is the problem. Hundreds of students and women victims of sexual and physical assault in a near constant stream of separate incidents. That is the issue.

What's crazy is that with all of this damaging info coming out about today about Michigan, they still don't measure up to half of the heinous crimes committed at Ohio State in the last couple of weeks.

Preach, Jimjim, preach
Ok blackeye fan. You can leave now. No one is falling for your crap anymore and Ohio State is a lawless disgrace. Your anxiety and confusion about supporting systematic sexual and physical abuse of hundreds of students and women seems to have sent you off the rails.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT