ADVERTISEMENT

Has Notre Dame finally been exposed as a fraud?

BrucePa

Sep 23, 2001
Going to 11
Their insufferable fans will say they're 2-0 and deserve to be ranked right up there with Alabama. But they barely escaped Florida State last week, and Florida State just got beaten by Jacksonville State (who?), and they struggled mightily against Toledo until their typical "luck of the Irish" last-minute TD. At home!

They have Wisconsin, Cincinnati, Virginia Tech, USC, and North Carolina coming up. Please tell me they will lose at least 3 of those games.

They have Wisconsin, Cincinnati, Virginia Tech, USC, and North Carolina coming up. Please tell me they will lose at least 3 of those games.
I don't think they will lose three. The brand of football they are playing this year doesn't lend itself to blowouts. I wouldn't pick them to lose any of them. If they are going to lose one I think it will be Cincinnati.

Reactions: BrucePa and TheGLOV
Their insufferable fans will say they're 2-0 and deserve to be ranked right up there with Alabama. But they barely escaped Florida State last week, and Florida State just got beaten by Jacksonville State (who?), and they struggled mightily against Toledo until their typical "luck of the Irish" last-minute TD. At home!

They will not! I guess that makes me insufferable.

• Wow
Reactions: BrucePa and TheGLOV
They may be insufferable but they know this ND team is no top 10, or even top 20, team. They have lost 4 players for the season already and the OL is awful so far.

Reactions: TheGLOV
We shall see. Some teams get better as the year wears on and others.................

Reactions: TheGLOV

Notre Dame isn’t very good. They barely beat a poor FSU team and needed a last minute drive to beat Toledo in South Bend.

That said, it looks like Wisky, UNC, USC, and Va Tech are in down years too.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT