ADVERTISEMENT

Has anyone else seen Blindspotting?

Chickenman Testa

Jan 4, 2003
It’s intense, uncomfortable to watch at times, experimental, and pretty hilarious. Also, a killer soundtrack backing the visuals even though I, as a 50 year old white dude who’s almost a shut in outside of work hours, knew almost none of the acts.

Well worth your time if you’re not set in your ways and/or think everything is peachy keen as far as race relations and class conflict go.

It’s intense, uncomfortable to watch at times, experimental, and pretty hilarious. Also, a killer soundtrack backing the visuals even though I, as a 50 year old white dude who’s almost a shut in outside of work hours, knew almost none of the acts.

Well worth your time if you’re not set in your ways and/or think everything is peachy keen as far as race relations and class conflict go.

Looking forward to it for sure - but, probably won’t go over well with many here.

The banter between the 2 leads reminded me somewhat of Dante and Randall in Clerks - totally unguarded and profane. It’s a damn good movie

Was the feature on NPR’s 1A movie club today. Very well received though I turned off the station to avoid spoilers. Daveed Diggs is great too.

I immediately thought of Trainspotting when I saw the thread title. That movie will always give me this look :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Reactions: wbcincy
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT