ADVERTISEMENT

Harvard vs. UNC

Now that was funny!

laugh.r191677.gif

recalling penn vs unc long ago

real students vs real students... who also happened to be very good at playing basketball.

jeeps.. whatever happened to that model?

well, penn no longer plays real basketball... but the degree actually has meaning. unc? not so much. but they do play some nice ball.

with harvard.. hoping it comes down to last couple minutes. i'll take my chances on smart guys vs better athletes.

Future car salesman vs future leaders of the free market*

nm

ironic matchup this year. next year UNC may not be able to play at all.

I have always found it interesting that Harvard seems to compete in ncaa tournaments for every sport but Football. never understood why they don't compete in the IAA FB tournament.

I guess you guys never heard of the Harvard academic scandal?

http://espn.go.com/blog/collegebasketballnation/post/_/id/63787/harvard-academic-scandal-haunts-hoops

Please quit with the stupid posts and other schools. It's like the saying goes don't spit up because it might come back down on you.

Originally posted by UNCPSUFAN:
I guess you guys never heard of the Harvard academic scandal?

https://espn.go.com/blog/collegebasketballnation/post/_/id/63787/harvard-academic-scandal-haunts-hoops

Please quit with the stupid posts and other schools. It's like the saying goes don't spit up because it might come back down on you.
OK, let's compare. Harvard's went on in 1 class for 1 semester. Carolina's went on in many "classes" for 18 years. Harvard's involved students who actually went to class and cheated on a take home exam. Carolina's involved "students" who either did not go to class, or when they did, had little, if any, work to do. Harvard's involved 125 students. Carolina's involved 3,100. Now, I guess someone could say cheating is cheating, just like someone could say going 5 miles over a 35 mph speed limit and going 50 miles over are both violations of the vehicle code. That someone would not be me.

Compare all you want I am just making a point to quit gloating over other schools issues. Did not Penn State fans have enough of the Sandusky scandal from others. That is my point about the OP. All three of these schools are highly rated great institutions where leadership failed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT