ADVERTISEMENT

Happy Louie Freeh Day

If only there was some solid evidence that what he stated was false, and if only we had some leadership back then who could stand up to the flames rather than run and hide behind their own self-interests.

If only....

My guess is that a press release with details refuting the Freeh/OGBOT narrative is already written, and is waiting in the wings for the opportunity (via updated legal means? OGBOT dropping of testicles into adulthood phase?) to be released. Let's hope it is not waiting to be released due to the passing of someone with intimate knowledge of the refuting details. All of us deserve to see the "if only" day.

I regret not shouting back at Freeh and not bouncing a pen off of Sara Ganim's head.

Just a reminder that Louis Freeh is a Pedophile Enabler

AND he Punk'd all of us at The Westin ballroom that day

That internet outage is rather remarkable. How did the pre-planned question/answer page leaked at 2 A.M. reference an unexpected outage at 9 A.M.? Precognition?

The Sugar Maples had their revenge

Attachments

What a sad, pathetic day that was. That whore is going to burn in hell for many sins.

You're scum Louie. You sold your credibility to the highest bidder. You condemned a great man to disgrace. You lied about me and me family and humiliated us. You bankrolled a troll army that tortured me for half a decade. Burn in hell you piece of human excrement.

That internet outage is rather remarkable. How did the pre-planned question/answer page leaked at 2 A.M. reference an unexpected outage at 9 A.M.? Precognition?

No. It was planned.

That script was allegedly found in the trash & Deadspin posted it later that morning.

I recall sitting in the back of the ballroom with everyone else wondering what the hell was going on. Where was Freeh? What the hell was the hold up? It was about 9:25 am I think

Then the moderator host guy strolled out and declared they had 3 flash drives they would hand out so the press could access the report.

It was perfectly choreographed and not a single mouthbreather from the press realized that day they got played.

I regret not shouting back at Freeh and not bouncing a pen off of Sara Ganim's head.

Just a reminder that Louis Freeh is a Pedophile Enabler

AND he Punk'd all of us at The Westin ballroom that day

Don't pick on a newly married woman sir!

She's probably going at it hot and heavy in the bedroom about now!

;):eek::eek:;)

How accurate is my quote of Lubert? I'd feel awful if I misrepresented such a fine individual.

“What do you think of your guys now?”

I will never forget that moment let alone that day. My very first BOT meeting. Captain McCombie and I felt as though we were getting attacked from all sides.

I walked into the conference room for the Executive session (we had already had one the previous morning as well) toward Ryan who was standing near Ira. Ira saw me and asked that question.

Reactions: 91Joe95
“What do you think of your guys now?”

I will never forget that moment let alone that day. My very first BOT meeting. Captain McCombie and I felt as though we were getting attacked from all sides.

I walked into the conference room for the Executive session (we had already had one the previous morning as well) toward Ryan who was standing near Ira. Ira saw me and asked that question.

Did you praise him for his leadership then, too?

Here's what I think of my "boy" JVP.
On his worst day on this earth, he pissed over better men than Ira the Terrible.

Reactions: 91Joe95
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT