ADVERTISEMENT

Football Hakeem Beamon announces his return to Penn State

I like that he kept it to 2 words. “Im back” and not the whole “all glory to God” essay.

Someday there’ll come a player that doesn’t announce and we’ll be sitting there watching the game saying “holy sh** he’s still here! He didn’t let us know!!”

Reactions: med2659
Its going to be interesting to see how all this is going to add up to 85.

5 dlinemen coming in within the 2024 class.

But since the WR's don't seem to catch footballs may as well cut down their number by a few........

But since the WR's don't seem to catch footballs may as well cut down their number by a few........
Maybe we are going let a few defensive linemen line up at WR. Remember how good Hodges was at returning punts? 🤣

Without speculation, I would say anybody who was 5th to 8th on the DL depth chart this year is potentially not going to be here by August '24.

Without speculation, I would say anybody who was 5th to 8th on the DL depth chart this year is potentially not going to be here by August '24.
There weren't too many DT's that didn't play and those were Artis and the true freshman Blanding. Not many options for players to move on as even Beamon was a backup at 3 tech as the season progressed.

At DE the players that were down on the depth chart were the 2 true freshman as well, so who moves on? Maybe one of those true freshmen if they aren't progressing in the S&C program, but who knows. Deep rotations at DE are a must and DDS and whoever from Fisher, Vanover, and Vilbert that return and play in 2024 will all be gone for 2025 so the need to keep a young group developing and ready to take over along with Lyons for 2025 is significant as well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT