ADVERTISEMENT

Hahaha....Louis Freeh.

PSUEngineerx2

Jan 30, 2014
I only learned of this tonight from a friend on Twitter.

Perhaps the top spy in US history, Robert Hanssen, went to the same church with Freeh while Freeh was head of the FBI.

Of course, even worse, since Hanssen was an FBI employee, he actually worked for Freeh.

Last edited:
By the way, photo of Freeh from a few days ago at Syracuse. Eye injured in Aug 2014 auto accident.

Perhaps the top spy in US history, Robert Hanssen, went to the same church with Freeh while Freeh was head of the FBI.

Of course, even worse, since Hanssen was an FBI employee, he actually worked for Freeh.

Every time I read another news piece highlighting Freeh's general ineptitude, I think of Clancy Wiggum.

Bob, hope you don't mind....I'm stealing this point and using it in Twitter. How appropriate.

Also note the use of the word 'Eye' under a photo of a man with one eye. Syracuse is almost as idiotic as Penn State.

Reactions: ChiTownLion
By the way, photo of Freeh from a few days ago at Syracuse. Eye injured in Aug 2014 auto accident.

latest

Reactions: PSUEngineerx2
Freeh and the CIA Director, at that time, knew that the one of the agencies had a spy/traitor amongst them. Well, there was a bet between the two, and well Freeh lost....Hanssen was his employee. Louie came up short again.

Freeh should have known!

Hanssen was a spy for the Soviet Union and Russia, on and off, between 1976 and 2001. During that period there were seven heads of the FBI (counting acting heads). In 1990, Hannssen's brother-in-law, who was also an FBI agent, reported Hanssen to his supervisor as a suspected spy based on a big pile of cash he saw in Hanssen's house and Hanssen's professed desire to retire to Poland. His supervisor ignored him. That's when William Sessions was chief.

Hanssen was finally caught while Freeh was FBI chief, although I'm not sure that's related.

And the CIA had its own problems during this period. Do the names Aldrich Ames and Edward Lee Howard ring a bell?

Freeh and the CIA Director, at that time, knew that the one of the agencies had a spy/traitor amongst them. Well, there was a bet between the two, and well Freeh lost....Hanssen was his employee. Louie came up short again.

Oh, and at the same time he had Hanssen operating right under his nose, Freeh had Wen Ho Lee thrown into solitary confinement for nearly a year based on falsified testimony by FBI agent Robert Messemer.

So while he was cooking up a totally bogus case against one guy (based largely on his ethnicity) he was ignoring he blond-haired spy who he went to church with.

Nice.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT