ADVERTISEMENT

Had to laugh (ESPN radio) the other day, two lady talk show hosts took issue with ND HC

TheGLOV

Gold Member
over his comments.

In a bleacher report interview/article, Kelly blamed ND's 4 - 8 season on Alumni events that involved his players and fund raising.

Yep! He did!

Oh they also talked about all of his excuses and how he deflects blame and throws his players and staff under the bus when games, plays, etc. go oh-so-wrong!

I loved it!!

Last edited:
Reactions: bison13
Kelly is done. Urban Meyer will be their coach in 2018 with an obscenely large contract.
Not in a zillion years. Give me one reason why? If it's the money, you're not going to try and say OSU wouldn't beat it? And surely you're not going to say because Urban is Catholic? So why would he do such a monumentally stupid thing?

Reactions: TheGLOV
Not in a zillion years. Give me one reason why? If it's the money, you're not going to try and say OSU wouldn't beat it? And surely you're not going to say because Urban is Catholic? So why would he do such a monumentally stupid thing?
Because money and it is the job he really wants. And money.

Urban Meyer is going nowhere. He's home now. OSU is his dream school, not ND. Just like PSU is Franklin's dream school. Both will conclude their coaching careers there.

Reactions: doublehaul
Pj Fleck to ND. Don't know what his buyout is at Minnesota, but he should be able to rip off 5-6 straight wins this year (I believe their schedule is backloaded), with 5-6 straight wins the media will be anointing him the next Vince Lombardi. The hype will be in full swing, Kelly will crap to bed again, Notre Dame will buyout PJ.

Just to toss it out there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT