ADVERTISEMENT

Had to hit the mute button while Fox spends 10 minutes slobbering over the Big Two and their Sacred Game

Now the question is will Ohio State keep it close enough to get in with a loss at home if they don't stage a massive comeback

Answer: No.

Getting blown out at home in the 2nd half is not a playoff-worthy performance.

Therefore, as I stated above and told you to write down, Lando, only one B1G team is going to the dance...and it's gonna be Michigan.

Therefore, as I stated above and told you to write down, Lando, only one B1G team is going to the dance...and it's gonna be Michigan.
Don't underestimate the stupidity of the committee

Reactions: Bob2022 and Jerry

I think you greatly underestimate the Ohio State resume
Clemson is out. If TCU or USC loses a game Ohio State is a lock

Locks: Georgia & Michigan (regardless of SEC & Big Ten title games)

In Contention:
TCU--has to win out
LSU--has to win out
USC--has to win out and needs TCU or LSU to lose
Ohio State--now needs help but all 3 of those teams could easily lose

Fire Ryan Day!

Indeed.

The good news in that scenario is that we'd get the Rose Bowl. It's hard to see it happening though.
It's not hard at all
I don't understand why you think this ruins Ohio State--they'll be #5 on Tuesday if TCU and USC win today. If either lose they'll be 4. They'll be 3 if both lose.

Fire Ryan Day!

Indeed.

The good news in that scenario is that we'd get the Rose Bowl. It's hard to see it happening though.
Honestly before today I had us in the Citrus. With Clemson losing today it will get interesting

It would be awesome if the winner loses to the west team and neither make the playoffs. Yup, uh huh, oh yeah.
james franco dreaming GIF

Reactions: Gitzit
Just kick the damn thing off and stop making it sound like the fate of the universe is at stake.

I'd love for both teams to lose but will have to wait for the bowl games for that.
And also what is the deal with this FS1 play by play guy? It’s not the first time I’ve heard him calling them the “world famous Ohio state Buckeyes”. What have I missed?

Just kick the damn thing off and stop making it sound like the fate of the universe is at stake.

I'd love for both teams to lose but will have to wait for the bowl games for that.
Waaaaaa. If PSU were one of the two, you'd be sitting there with popcorn.

Waaaaaa. If PSU were one of the two, you'd be sitting there with popcorn.

But PSU can not be one of The Two. That's the whole point. The Two is reserved for a pair of mighty teams whose shoelaces we are not worthy to tie. They play a Sacred Game every year -- a titanic competition of the football gods

I tell you, the very stars of heaven stand still in their celestial orbits for 3 hours and 45 minutes. In fact, I will not dare say their names. To us, the unwashed, they can only be: The Two. I am glad that you at least know your lowly place in the universe.

But PSU can not be one of The Two. That's the whole point. The Two is reserved for a pair of mighty teams whose shoelaces we are not worthy to tie. They play a Sacred Game every year -- a titanic competition of the football gods

I tell you, the very stars of heaven stand still in their celestial orbits for 3 hours and 45 minutes. In fact, I will not dare say their names. To us, the unwashed, they can only be: The Two. I am glad that you at least know your lowly place in the universe.
You're just angry they're better than us. We need to improve. If we get to the level of Ohio State you're statement becomes incorrectly. Watch how quickly USC reaches that level in the Big Ten.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT