ADVERTISEMENT

Hack is on point (SIAP)

Maybe you forget his freshman year with BOB? He was on fire that season. Then it was square peg/round hole time playing under Jimmy Ballgame.

Reactions: indoorgolf
Who was this Pat freermuth on the 2016 team?
Mark Wogenrich is a complete moron, who always screws up FACTS. I have no idea how he got hired at SI from the Allentown Morning Call. This just tells me SI is not worth the read anymore.

Says the guy who played trombone in HS *
Nah accordion.

peque%C3%B1a-suiza-la-peque%C3%B1a-suiza.gif

For a raw freshman? STOOPID!
I'll defer to you as the expert on "STOOPID".
He had one of the best receivers in PSU history catching his scatter gun passes. After said receiver left, those passes rightfully ended up as incompletions or interceptions.

Oh, the guy who threw bounce passes to wide open receivers standing on the sideline chimes in.
Never mind that he was the only reason Franklin was given the opportunity to replace Donovan after Sandy fired him by getting the team to bowl games when they would have had a combined six wins otherwise then turned around and repaid him by running him off the team.

• Haha
Reactions: RaymondReddington
Maybe you forget his freshman year with BOB? He was on fire that season. Then it was square peg/round hole time playing under Jimmy Ballgame.
Because the offensive line sucked after Paterno’s leftover players left and “genius”BOB thought you could play walk on OL in the Big.

Because the offensive line sucked after Paterno’s leftover players left and “genius”BOB thought you could play walk on OL in the Big.

You would have needed a QB that could scoot aroun like Russ Wilson, that was a bad time to Hack it basic drop back it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT