ADVERTISEMENT

Green Bay rolling Cowboys right now …

… at Jerry’s house. Hope it continues.
I was talking to some friends on Monday about the Cowboys. Everyone was calling it for the Cowboys, and I said I would not be surprised to see Green Bay win. I never expected them to steamroll Dallas.

McCarthy might not make it until tomorrow morning. Yikes. 27-0 and the entire Cowboy team looks like they quit pregame.
I thought he might get fired at the half when Dak foolishly threw the ball short of the goalline and Ceedee was tackled at the one. Penalty saved them but this game is OVER.

Is Dallas trying to lose?
Musgrave might have been more open than anyone has ever been in the history of the game.

Love is the poster child for letting a young QB sit, practice and learn for a few years before throwing them into the fire. Would have to think that some of the so called QB busts may have had better careers if they wouldn’t have been rushed into action.
Agree. I firmly believe that if no rookie QB threw a pass, there would be better QB play in the NFL.

Love is the poster child for letting a young QB sit, practice and learn for a few years before throwing them into the fire. Would have to think that some of the so called QB busts may have had better careers if they wouldn’t have been rushed into action.
And also to be patient when they do struggle. Some here thought GB was going to bench Love for Clifford mid-season. As long as you see glimpses of greatness you stick with them.

Agree. I firmly believe that if no rookie QB threw a pass, there would be better QB play in the NFL.
There's exceptions to that rule. I think it depends on the player and how many college starts they've had plus how advanced they are. Like Andrew Luck needed to start day one.

There's exceptions to that rule. I think it depends on the player and how many college starts they've had plus how advanced they are. Like Andrew Luck needed to start day one.
Sure. My comment is speaking on the aggregate. For every Luck or Stroud, there are probably 10 QBs that would have turned out better on the Aaron Rodgers/Jordan love track.

Sure. My comment is speaking on the aggregate. For every Luck or Stroud, there are probably 10 QBs that would have turned out better on the Aaron Rodgers/Jordan love track.
100% agree. Mahomes is another great example.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT