ADVERTISEMENT

Great day for Pitt players

Stepeng. I am staying at my boyfriend's home on the other side of Mt Dora. It is a new high end development with no mature trees. I have three huge oak trees clues to my home.

Stepeng. I am staying at my boyfriend's home on the other side of Mt Dora. It is a new high end development with no mature trees. I have three huge oak trees clues to my home.
Take care Mary, be safe. My grandson is a first year med student on Antigua. He and class mates were blessed from the fury of Irma. Now along with the Floridians, my daughter and family are 40 minutes from the Gulf (Dathon, Alabama). They are heading west. My wife's nephew, Christopher and family came home for the Ackron game and are stranded here in the mountains of northeast PA. They are currently living in Orlando.
God Speed my friend.

Tom or Step

Reactions: Marylovesthelions
Take care Mary, be safe. My grandson is a first year med student on Antigua. He and class mates were blessed from the fury of Irma. Now along with the Floridians, my daughter and family are 40 minutes from the Gulf (Dathon, Alabama). They are heading west. My wife's nephew, Christopher and family came home for the Ackron game and are stranded here in the mountains of northeast PA. They are currently living in Orlando.
God Speed my friend.

Tom or Step
All is well. A tornado took out tress on two sides of my daughter's house in Umatilla. Thank God and answered prayers they are safe and their house untouched.
I lost one large tree that missed my house. A neighbor cut it up for name saving several Hundred dollars
Power to entire city was off two days and six hours. Hotter than hell.

Reactions: step.eng69
All is well. A tornado took out tress on two sides of my daughter's house in Umatilla. Thank God and answered prayers they are safe and their house untouched.
I lost one large tree that missed my house. A neighbor cut it up for name saving several Hundred dollars

This is good to hear Mary.

And yes, very hot in Florida.

LdN

Godspeed Mary

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT