ADVERTISEMENT

Grant Haley

as long as I live I will never forget jumping up from my couch and yelling "they're not gonna catch him, that's Grant f'ing Haley!"

lol they almost caught him but what a great moment in PSU football

as long as I live I will never forget jumping up from my couch and yelling "they're not gonna catch him, that's Grant f'ing Haley!"

lol they almost caught him but what a great moment in PSU football
fastest punter I've ever seen (and he's doing a pretty good job for the eagles now)!

Reactions: PSU-PITT/NY
I am not sure how Grant went undrafted in the first place he was a consistent as they come for us and always seem to have nitch for the big stop .

Measurables. He's not big, and his speed (4.44) is OK but not great -- he can't cover someone who runs a 4.3. His NFL prospect rating was 5.5 which means chance to be an NFL starter, not bad, but not enough to be a high pick.

But you and I know Haley has done nothing but make plays his entire career.

Let's not forget...Did he get it? NOOOOO, he didn't get it. Penn State holds!!! in the "Wizard of Camelot" game. Haley made the initial hit on that play.

Let's not forget...Did he get it? NOOOOO, he didn't get it. Penn State holds!!! in the "Wizard of Camelot" game. Haley made the initial hit on that play.
and it wasn't as close as they made it sound....great, great defensive play

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT