ADVERTISEMENT

Graduation Weekend

Congratulations!!

How was the ceremony in the stadium? From some of the limited pics I have seen, it looks like they had quite a set up and even painted some logos on the field that aren't usually there.

Last edited:
Any other proud parents out there? Just back from the Smeal ceremony in Beaver Stadium. My daughter has graduated and now both of my children are alums. Out of state tuition was expensive but it was worth every dollar.

Congratulations to you and your children. Glad to hear they had an in-person ceremony. 👍🏻

Reactions: Indian rocks rich
Any other proud parents out there? Just back from the Smeal ceremony in Beaver Stadium. My daughter has graduated and now both of my children are alums. Out of state tuition was expensive but it was worth every dollar.

Reactions: bison13
How was the ceremony in the stadium? From some of the limited pics I have seen, it looks like they had quite a set up and even painted some logos on the field that aren't usually there.
They had a really nice stage set up, it was well done

Our daughter will become a third generation Penn Stater tomorrow. We did the out of state route as well. But, it's great to see her so happy and flourish here.

I’m still pissed off about last years ceremony. It was worse than a drive by. They blew it. my high school did a better job.

Congratulation to this year student and parents.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT