ADVERTISEMENT

Got my 50th Bday present

Oh, that one. I thought we were going to have to throw some flags.

tickets for me and my two kids to attend the PSU-Michigan game. I haven't been to a game since college 27 years ago. I'm pretty excited about it. Hopefully PSU has a good showing.
---

You are in for quite the show. Since your last trip the stadium experience has exploded. And going to a Whiteout is exceptional. Enjoy!

tickets for me and my two kids to attend the PSU-Michigan game. I haven't been to a game since college 27 years ago. I'm pretty excited about it. Hopefully PSU has a good showing.

Here I thought you were going to talk about the AARP invitation you got in the mail... BTW, they keep coming.......

Happy early birthday! Experiences like that are the best type of presents you can get. Those memories last a lifetime. Nice job on whoever gave you that gift.

Here I thought you were going to talk about the AARP invitation you got in the mail... BTW, they keep coming.......
Y
I've already got two of those. If turning 50 didn't depress me, those do.

Happy early birthday! Experiences like that are the best type of presents you can get. Those memories last a lifetime. Nice job on whoever gave you that gift.

The wife came through big for me.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT