ADVERTISEMENT

Good News!

Psubiomed

Jul 25, 2021
After the NCAA drags their heels on this and allows Michigan to play out the season, James Franklin, who will be 3-6 after getting curb stomped by Michigan at home this year, will receive 3 free wins by virtue of the penalties vacating all Michigan wins from 2021 to 2023, and VOILA! From 3-6 to 6-3 against Michigan!

See? Good News on the horizon after all!

After the NCAA drags their heels on this and allows Michigan to play out the season, James Franklin, who will be 3-6 after getting curb stomped by Michigan at home this year, will receive 3 free wins by virtue of the penalties vacating all Michigan wins from 2021 to 2023, and VOILA! From 3-6 to 6-3 against Michigan!

See? Good News on the horizon after all!
Grow one man! Geez!

This reeks of one dumb a$$ who would do anything to break into coaching. I can't believe UM wouldn't have someone smart enough to identify all the comical blunders this guy made ahead of time. My honest opinion. If they didn't, this is must see TV.

This reeks of one dumb a$$ who would do anything to break into coaching. I can't believe UM wouldn't have someone smart enough to identify all the comical blunders this guy made ahead of time. My honest opinion. If they didn't, this is must see TV.
He broke in. That's him standing right next to both coordinators last year stealing signals and relaying them. He didn't "want to", he DID.

Harbaugh knew this was coming. He's been looking for the boat back to the NFL the last couple years. Why would he do that when he has his alma mater running at a level not seen for decades? He knew about this, he knew he was on the hot seat. He pulled out of getting blasted by Ohio State in '20. Regularly getting it handed to them. Then in one year he begins thumping them?

They lost to TCU, a TCU team that had no business being in the playoff opposite Georgia. The same Georgia that should have lost to Ohio State. So Ohio State can rack it up vs a Georgia defense, but not Michigan? Stroud was the best QB that program has had in decades. Yet he couldn't beat Michigan.

Harbaugh knew this was coming. He's been looking for the boat back to the NFL the last couple years. Why would he do that when he has his alma mater running at a level not seen for decades? He knew about this, he knew he was on the hot seat. He pulled out of getting blasted by Ohio State in '20. Regularly getting it handed to them. Then in one year he begins thumping them?

They lost to TCU, a TCU team that had no business being in the playoff opposite Georgia. The same Georgia that should have lost to Ohio State. So Ohio State can rack it up vs a Georgia defense, but not Michigan? Stroud was the best QB that program has had in decades. Yet he couldn't beat Michigan.
And to your point, Georgia couldn't cover Marvin Harrison but Michigan could? It really didn't add up but now it does.

Reactions: OldiesAtTheGaff
question still stands
The question wasn't asked to me. I was clarifying the false statement
But if ESPN has a game on I want to watch I'll watch it. If GameDay (College or NFL) was still good I'd watch it but it's not. Everyone nationally went after Penn State understandably.

The question wasn't asked to me. I was clarifying the false statement
But if ESPN has a game on I want to watch I'll watch it. If GameDay (College or NFL) was still good I'd watch it but it's not. Everyone nationally went after Penn State understandably.
since you went there, it was not a false statement. You are just wrong.
The Sandusky news was out there for a couple days. It was a slow mid-week day in Nov and ESPN needed content. Certainly, there was a faction that loved to destroy the White Knight of CFB, but it's 100% true that it started because ESPN had a slow news day and ran with a bunch of unknowns and innuendo to ignite the feeding frenzy.

since you went there, it was not a false statement. You are just wrong.
The Sandusky news was out there for a couple days. It was a slow mid-week day in Nov and ESPN needed content. Certainly, there was a faction that loved to destroy the White Knight of CFB, but it's 100% true that it started because ESPN had a slow news day and ran with a bunch of unknowns and innuendo to ignite the feeding frenzy.
It was a false statement--it wasn't because it was a "slow news day" nor that they needed "content"
It was because it would get ratings just like everyone else that discussed it non-stop
The fact you think there's ever going to be a situation where a former coach is accused of raping children wouldn't be a headline is terrifying. Then add to it that no one at Penn State fought back. We did everything wrong
Blaming ESPN is illogical

Stop responding to Lando. He is a Michigan fan and a troll. I give zero f#@ks how much you hate me, I am 100 percent right about this

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT