ADVERTISEMENT

Good Luck Penguins! *

I predict that tonight will be the night Cyndy & Co. hoist yet another "artificially gifted" Cup of Stanley.

The NHL has become as predictably corrupt as the NBA.

Cindy has actually never won a real, unassisted Stanley Cup. The NHL periodically keeps orchestrating these predictable outcomes.... They think it helps sell their "product" north of the border to do so.

Cindy Crysby is "ghey". He still lives in Mario Lemieux's basement. I wonder opinion they still play "tickle"?

Sorry guys, didn't mean to jinx you! HONESTLY, after the Black Hawks, I'm always all in on the Penguins!

I predict that tonight will be the night Cyndy & Co. hoist yet another "artificially gifted" Cup of Stanley.

Cindy has actually never won a real, unassisted Stanley Cup. The NHL periodically keeps orchestrating these predictable outcomes.... They think it helps sell their "product" north of the border to do so.

Cindy Crysby is "ghey". He still lives in Mario Lemieux's basement. I wonder opinion they still play "tickle"?

Pretty sure he has a house in Sewickly Heights and he's dating a pretty hot model.

Hockey bores me. They just chase the puck from one end o the other. Soccer on skates.

Jealousy is a disease. Get well soon!

Reactions: cavic

Everything about this is so insightful and original.

Did you forget to take your meds today ??

This doesn't end well for the Pens. Sharks have them now. Will take this series in 7 games!

Can Mike Emrick tell us one more time the POTUS will be on the Tonight Show? I think he only mentioned it 37 times.

Submit pictures or it's B.S.

My daughter has a friend who worked as a marketing intern for the Penguins while in college. My daughter's friend is my source for this. Evidently Crosby does not go out much so they are rarely seen together.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT