ADVERTISEMENT

Go Cardinals!

psu_1294

Jun 16, 2013
Lehigh Valley, PA
I would bet I am the only McAndrew follower who has a degree from Ball State. My undergraduate degree is BSIE from Penn State
I have a Masters in Business Management from Ball State. Lived in Muncie for the 70"s. Was a member of the Cardinal Varsity Club (so I could get parking privileges for basketball games). Living in Muncie was not great.

This, however, will be my first Ball State football game I will attend. Ahem....GO LIONS. No problem rooting against the Cards.

I would bet I am the only McAndrew follower who has a degree from Ball State. My undergraduate degree is BSIE from Penn State
I have a Masters in Business Management from Ball State. Lived in Muncie for the 70"s. Was a member of the Cardinal Varsity Club (so I could get parking privileges for basketball games). Living in Muncie was not great.

This, however, will be my first Ball State football game I will attend. Ahem....GO LIONS. No problem rooting against the Cards.

93458.jpg

My daughter looked at Ball State for undergraduate school and we toured the campus. It did not offer anything that much different from the program she eventually enrolled in at an in-state school. I do know someone who lives in Muncie and works at the hospital, which is on the edge of the campus. Not a bad place to go to school, but pretty much meh to me.

Football team at that time, mid 2000’s, was not that great.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT